Photoshop is the most popular and very useful photo editing software. There are many alternatives of Photoshop available on the Internet but still I can’t leave it. I use Photoshop for editing every photo I publish on my blog. However, Photoshop is not as easy as Microsoft Paint or other software and beginners may face many problems in it. So, with the medium of this article, I’m going to disclose 6 most useful Photoshop tips and tricks that will be very helpful for beginners.
With my daily utilization and experience of Photoshop, I collected some minor and major tips so that beginners can do more and more with Photoshop.
Most Useful Photoshop Tips & Tricks For Beginners
Look at following for the best and most useful Photoshop tips and tricks:
1. Watermark Text in Photoshop Easily
Great Photoshop trick for adding watermark in images without any difficulty.
Many times, you would be required to attach watermark of your logo on your copyrighted image so that no body can steal it. By using Photoshop, you can watermark text in your copyrighted images to save them from being stolen.
What to do:
- Open the image in the Photoshop on which you wanna add watermark.
- Click on Text Icon to add Text on Image.
- Now, find the Opacity Tool in the right sidebar and change the opacity to near 25 percent or according to your need.
2. How to Rotate the Text in Photoshop
Many beginners might be looking for this simplest trick of Photoshop.
You can very easily rotate the text in Photoshop, There are many ways to rotate text such as angle wise like 90° clockwise etc. But I will tell you the easiest method to rate text in Photoshop.
- Type text, you wanna rotate in the image.
- Next, look at the upper menu, click on Edit and navigate to Transform > Rotate.
- Finally, rotate the text in any direction you want.
3. Remove Background from Image
It’s the most demanding and useful tip of Photoshop, I hope you guys will like it.
Photoshop enables you to remove image background very easily and gives the picture a best finishing. As their are various online tools to remove image background but these tools may destroy your picture size and quality. So, in my opinion, Photoshop is the best choice for removing the image background.
- Open your image into Photoshop and select Magic Eraser by clicking on Eraser tool.
- Now Start using the Eraser tool to remove the background automatically and very cleverly.
4. Get Rid of Photoshop Caps Lock Problem
Ahh! Are you undergoing with Photoshop Caps Lock problem? I’m sure this trick will solve your issue 🙂
Before a few days, I was also undergoing with a Photoshop Caps Lock problem. In which every letter or character enters in form of capital letters even our Keyboard’s caps lock is off. But, it was really very east to get rid of Caps Lock problem in Photoshop.
What to do:
- Open your Photoshop and Go to Window drop down menu and Select Character.
- Now, you’ll see Character bar in front of you. Here, you need to select Faux Bold Text (T) and deselect the All Caps Text (TT) and others as shown in the picture below.
5. How to Change Image Size in Photoshop
Wanna reduce or increase the image size of any image in Photoshop?
You can very easily reduce or increase the size of any image in Photoshop. You just need to upload image in the Photoshop and with a single step you can change the size of image.
What to do:
- After uploading image in the Photoshop, navigate to Image > Image Size.
- Finally, enter the size of image to make it bigger or smaller, depending on you.
6. Undo Your Work More Than Once in Photoshop
Cant’ undo or redo more than once in Photoshop? Learn this trick.
By default, Photoshop doesn’t provide the facility to undo and redo your last work more than once. For example, you can undo the text or any change only once by pressing Ctrl+Z. So, how can you undo your work more than once?
- Navigate to Window > History to add the History window in the sidebar of your Photoshop.
- In the History window, you will see the history of your work done such as the tools, effects etc. you used on the image.
- Just click on these Histories to get back to the previous stage. To redo your work, again click on the history you made undo.
That’s all guys! I will keep updating this article on finding new tips and tricks for you. I hope, you will find these Photoshop tips very useful and helpful. Truly, by having in mind beginners, I wrote these Photoshop tips and tricks because at the time of beginning or when I was new to Photoshop, I also found these problems.
READ ALSO: Best Websites to Learn Photography
So, keep editing your photos to give them an awesome and splendid look 🙂