By using a professional tool you can get your work done with well-defined and well-managed requirements. Bloggers and content marketers need tools that will deliver the best results with lesser struggle.
Today we will discuss about 10 best content marketing tools for different stages of your content like Content Research& Planning, Content Creation, Content Curation, Content Distribution & Promotion.
Why should you use Content Marketing Tools?
Managing the whole gamut of marketing the content on your own is very complicated & time consuming. So automating these processes can be cost effective and at the same time provide you various benefits like:
- Readers want content that are relevant & useful to their problems. Gathering and analyzing the type of content they will take, you can provide them more appropriate information. So content marketing tools will increase the relevancy and effectiveness of your content.
- By measuring the emotional outlook of your reader, you can provide more personalized & relevant content.
- The content tools also grow the social sharing and increase engagement. More personalized content is shared more frequently across the social networking sites. This in turn will strengthen the awareness about your brand among all the readers.
- Studies have proved that human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than simple text. With lots of content curation tools, you can produce content with better visuals which will grow the chances of sharing your posts more often.
The Ultimate List of Best Content Marketing Tools
1. Google Analytics
Though you might consider a number of content marketing tools, but Google Analytics remains one of the most crucial tools for your content. Most of the people do not much care about Google Analytics, or else are unaware about its full potential.
The information provided by Google Analytics can help you to boost organic traffic. Few things you need to be mindful on your Google Analytics dashboard are:
- Geographical Summary: It provides you the statistics about the various locations of your visitors.
- Landing Pages: This will show you the pages that users click when they visit your site. Information like number of page views, most popular page etc. are stated here.
- Search Queries: In search queries you can see a long range of keywords that are sending you the most amount of traffic.
2. Headline Analyzer
Nowadays readers prefer content with a pinch of emotion. Studies has shown that articles with emotional headlines have been shared more frequently. So, another powerful tool you can use to generate a Headline with a bit of Emotional touch.
Headline Analyzer from the Advanced Marketing Institute team analyzes the Intellectual, Empathetic or Spiritual quotient of your title.
Canva is a free graphic design tool website which can be easily used by professionals as well as non-designers.With more than 7,50,000 users in the first year, it became popular in a very rapid speed.
Canva provides the access to over a million of photographs, icons, graphics &font-style with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface.You can opt for either free or premium version of Canva as per your need.
65% of the readers are visual learners. With Visually you can search for Infographics on your preferred topics & use them in your blog post. You can use an infographic in your article &then shape your post as per that.
Infogr.am is an awesome content marketing tool for the beginners. You can create powerful infographics and interactive online charts. It is free and very easy to use. Using Infogram, statistics and graphs can be presented in an interactive way. You can opt for premium membership if you wish & have access to all the icons and charts/graphs.
To manage your SEO activities in a better way, at least one SEO plugin is required. Yoast is one of the basic plugin you must have. You can also go for other SEO tools along with Yoast for a better SEO scoring of your content.
If you have many updates to be scheduled for social media, doing it manually is a bit challenging. With the help of Buffer, you can schedule an update via social media. This content marketing tool is very easy to use too.
With just a few clicks you can schedule your updates to various social networking sites. You can even pre-decide the future dates for your social media updates by selecting days and times in this tool.
8. LinkedIn Pulse
LinkedIn Pulse is a free traffic generation source. It is a mobile app that drives news feed of your selected niche to your device.Gradually, LinkedIn has evolved from a career and networking site to a truly essential content marketing tool with Pulse blogging platform.
It doesn’t only publicize posts to your network, but to the entire LinkedIn platform, i.e. their 330 million members!
SlideShare is one of best content distribution tools. You can upload each article of yours to Slideshare by turning it into a PDF or PowerPoint presentation.Including some useful & visually engaging images will increase the probability of your posts getting more traffic.
Email subscribers are the best source of repeated visitors. So you need a network marketing tool that will manage your email list effectively & with ease.
aWeber is one of the best auto responding email management tool currently available. It has 1 month free trial, so you can go for it once & check its effectiveness.
DON’T MISS: The Great Tools to Monitor Your Website Success
To jump start your content marketing efforts may become an extremely tough job, if you don’t have the right toolkit. Most of the new bloggers think that their job is done once they have created & posted the content. But to get the most out of your content, you must have the best combination of the tools as per you requirement.
So which content marketing tools you found the most effective? Please put a comment below if you think, any other tool needs to be added to this list.
About the Author:
Manidipa is a passionate & dedicated blogger. She is the co-founder of wpblogging360.com & loves to write on WordPress, Hosting, Themes and Blogging tutorials & guides. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter!