Are your tablets and smartphones running too slow? Beware! It may be possible that your devices are affected by viruses, malware or spyware. Mostly people think that viruses, spyware and malware are just made for computer, desktop or laptop. This is a wrong thought because these viruses may affect your tablets and smartphones too. As the use of apps and software increased on your tablets and smartphones, the problem related to viruses also increased.
Viruses are man made programs or codes which can affect your tablets or smartphones in different ways. It can make your tablets or smartphones hang and use all the memory space which may lead to different serious problems. You can lose your important files due to viruses.
But don’t worry. Because there are different antivirus apps and tips through which you can make your tablets and smartphones virus free. Today I am here with such an article through which you can easily get rid of these viruses. Via this article I am going to introduce different ways through which you can remove viruses if it is present in your tablet or smartphones or some useful tips through which you can protect your devices from future attacks. To know more about these tips and tricks read the below given lines.
Best Ways To Remove Virus From Your Device When Affected
There are different antivirus software available in the market with effective features that can make your tablets and smartphones more secure.
You may know that, there are different companies which provides different antivirus apps for free. So before downloading any antivirus app, always keep in mind that they should be well known or popular.
Many duplicate software or apps are designed to harm you in different ways. Like swapping out your money without your permission, access your private files and many more.
Webroot SecureAnywhere mobile premier is an amazing and advanced security app for android to secure your tablets and smartphones. You will go crazy after knowing its outstanding features.
Here I would like to mention some of its features which are secure web browser, install password protection, secure battery and network monitors, app inspector, vulnerable system setting alerts, device wipe, mobile security website access, security shield, call and SMS block, device lock and many more.
Tips to Protect Your Tablet & Smartphones From Future Attacks
- While using social networking sites like Facebook, Gmail and any of the other, never ever click on the link from the unknown people. It may be possible that the link would contain virus.
- Before installing antivirus software be aware of duplicate software since they can be a source of viruses.
- Don’t ever connect you tablet or smartphones to a computer about which you don’t have any knowledge. First check it’s security level like the antivirus protection which it uses. If you are satisfied and sure that the individual computer is safe to use then only share the things you want.
- Before using different services provided by Internet like Internet Banking and many others, be sure that the app you are installing are virus free and provided by the companies.
- While downloading apps make sure that the apps which you are downloading are provided by a reliable app store, not by any other fake store.
- Go through the review provided by the app store before downloading it. Apps may contain viruses. So download if it is mentioned to be virus free. If possible then go through its rating.
By keeping these tips in mind and applying them, you can make you tablets and smartphones virus free and and their life will also increase automatically.