I love Photoshop to edit and optimize photos for my website and different purpose. Previously I published many Photoshop tips, tricks and tutorials for beginners but today I’m sharing one of my latest video tutorial on “how to crop images in circular shape using Photoshop“.
Below in this article I attached a YouTube video that will show you very simple steps to learn how to crop photos in circular shape using Photoshop.
So, if you were looking for the same, this tutorial will be very helpful for you. Don’t wait, just start the video and learn tutorial.
There’s only a background music running along with the steps being performed in the video. But, I’m sure you won’t feel any problem in applying these steps.
Following are the steps I performed in the video tutorial:
- Open image in Photoshop
- Select Eclipse tool and then click on Paths
- Create the circle using eclipse tool
- Right click on the circle and just click on OK
- Now, go to Select tab and click on Inverse
- Go to Image tab and click on Clear
- Finally choose Crop tool and crop the image.
MORE PHOTOSHOP TIPS:
That’s all. Still if you feel any problem in applying the steps of this video tutorial, let me know via comments. I will be happy to help.