Google Analytics is a service offered by Google where you can find more and more information about your website. Google Analytics is very useful for every blogger. It can track visitors on your website means how many visits per hour, per day, per week your website gets. Here you can also find traffic sources means where from the traffic coming to your website like search engines, direct visitors and referral etc.
Not only that, you can also find how many visitors on your website right now. Google Analytics can also track the current visitors on your website including that which article is viewing by visitors. Google Analytics can also track the location of real time visitors.
So, give a look to know that how to find out current or real time visitors on your website using Google Analytics.
- First of all, make sure that you have added Google Analytics code in your website, most prime location to add code is footer.
- If yes, sign in to Google Analytics with your Google account.
- Here click on All Website Data.
- Now, you have to click on Real-Time and then Click on Overview to see active visitors right now.
- At last, as you click on overview, you’ll see active visitors on your website right now like the following screen.
DON’T MISS: Tools For Monitoring Your Website Success
So, it is very easy way to find active visitors on your blog/website right now. Each and every information in Google Analytics is absolutely correct, as per my experience. The whole task performed by Google in which Google tracks the current visitors and shows them on Google Analytics.