Google Analytics is a service offered by Google where you can find more and more information about your website. Google analytics is very useful for every blogger. It can track visitors on your website means how many visits per hour, per day, per week and per hour. Here you can also find traffic sources means where from the traffic coming on your website like search engines, direct visitors and referral etc.
Not only that rather you can also find how many visitors on your website right now. Google analytics can also track the current visitors on your website including that which article is viewing the visitors. Google Analytics can also track the location of real time visitors.
Give a look to know that how to find out current visitors on your website using Google analytics.
- Make sure that you have added Google Analytics code or not in your website footer.
- If yes, sign in to Google Analytics with your Google account.
- Here click on All Website Data.
All Website Data
- Now, you have to click on Real-Time and then Click on Overview to see active visitors right now.
Real Time Visitors
- At last, as you click on overview, you’ll see active visitors on your website right now like the following screen.
Find current visitors on website
So, it is very easy way to find active visitors on your blog/website right now. Each and every information in Google Analytics is absolutely correct. The whole task performed by Google in which Google tracks the current visitors and shows them on Google analytics.
The following two tabs change content below.
is a hobbyist blogger and Founder of All Useful Info
. Raman is currently pursuing BE with Computer Science. He loves to share articles on tech tips, news and other valuable content.