These days, using notification bars at top of your website with a clearly crafted message is the best way to grab user attention and guide them to take the action you want them to take.
For this, Hello Bar is one of the best options. It lets you put the notification bar on the top of the website to increase followers, likes, shares, etc. But, the main problem with HelloBar is that its free version has lots of limitations such as HelloBar logo on all content, limit of 10 bars, notification bar will be shown to 1 of every 10 visitors. And its premium plans are very costly and newbie bloggers can’t afford. That’s why here I complied a list of 6 free Hello Bar alternatives for your WordPress website.
The attention grabbing notification bars provided in this article are feature rich and unbelievably free to use. All of them are the top picks of mine. And I’m sure you will find a best suited Hello bar alternative for your blog from the list.
Best & Free HelloBar Alternatives for WordPress
Now, check out the best and absolutely free Hello Bar alternatives below for your WordPress site. And let me know which one you’re going to use on your site:
As a Hello Bar alternative, it lets you create custom notification and alert bar for marketing promotions, alerts, increasing click throughs to other pages and so much more.
- Lightweight, quick and easy to use
- 100% responsive
- Unlimited colors
- Fixed or absolute position
- Add custom code
- Choose to show only to Google or Facebook visitors
- Translation ready
I tried it on one of my websites and I found it very useful as a Hello Bar alternative. However, it doesn’t have features as compared to the WP Notification Bars plugin by MyThemeShop but still it can be proven a best option to drive traffic to a particular page.
- Quick & easy setup
- Custom message and call to action button
- Sticky Notification Bar
- Choose any color to match your site
- Multisite Support
Attention Grabber is one of the great alternatives to HelloBar as it helps you capture emails of your visitors, or tell them about a specific page they should visit.
- Track the number of signups or clicks
- Customize the look and feel of the bar
- Responsively show or hide content to fit comfortable at the top of the user’s screen.
A simple notification bar plugin which allows you to add a notification bar on the top of your WordPress site to convert more traffic to a particular page.
- 5 Different color options
- Hides automatically after 7 seconds
- Call to action link button
- Redirect visitors to a particular page
It’s also a good alternative to Hello bar as it also displays a cool bar on the top of the site. But, it’s concept is bit different from Hello Bar. In fact, it adds a cool sticky bar to your web page which only shows when the user scrolls.
- You can control when it should show up like after how many pixels of scroll
- Show social share icons on the bar
- Easily manageable back-end
- You can use a navigation menu
- Allows you to add/upload your own logo
- You can enable/disable the Sticky notification bar for a post/page
- You can add a cool scroll to top arrow
- You can add the bar at the bottom or at the top
6. DW Promobar
This is last but not the least alternative to HelloBar. It’s bit different from all the above mentioned Hello Bar alternatives because it lets you put a countdown timer on the bar.
- Clean and simple WordPress plugin
- Put a countdown clock on the bar
- Features are easy to configure in the admin panel
- Customize colors of bar, link and text
MUST CHECK RESOURCES:
These 6 are the best and I can say amazingly free alternatives to HelloBar for your WordPress blog/website. All of them can be used for different area of action. I mean, if you wanna show the countdown timer on the bar, the sixth (DW Promobar) will be good and if you wanna add a sticky bar with logo and navigation menu to scroll with user, then fifth (Sticky Notification Bar) will be great.
Other than this, if you just need a best HelloBar alternative in no cost to drive traffic to a particular page, I will recommend you to use WP Notification Bars plugin by MyThemeShop.