If you are a regular visitor of All Useful Info, you would know that I ever write articles about how to change admin password in Windows 7 PC. Previously, I’ve published two articles on changing Windows PC password.
- How to Change Admin Password Using Cpanel
- How To Change Administrator Password Using Command Prompt
Both of the above articles are made for Windows computers and I tested them on my Windows 7 PC. But, the bad thing about both of them is that they require administrator permissions to change password and that’s why you can’t change admin password without admin rights.
Change Admin Password Without Permission
So, now I’ve come up with such a relevant resource for you through which you can change Administrator Password of any Windows 7 Ultimate PC without admin permissions. Yes guys, you can do it using a run command. So, have a look on the steps involved -
- Open Run box in your Windows 7 PC and Type control userpasswords2 command and hit Enter.
Type control userpasswords2 in Run Box
- Now, twice Click on Advanced as shown in picture below.
Click Advanced Twice in User Accounts
- Now in the nest screen, you’ll see Local Users and Groups. So, select Users and then Right Click on Administrator and Select Set Password.
Set Admin Password
- So, as you click on Set Password, it will show you a message and ask you to Click on Proceed. After Clicking on it, you’ll be moved to the last step. Here you just need to enter a new password for Administrator.
Set new password for Administrator
That’s all friends! As you click on OK, the administrator password will be changed. You can now access that PC or laptop anytime as an administrator.
The following two tabs change content below.
is a hobbyist blogger and Founder of All Useful Info
. Raman is currently pursuing BE with Computer Science. He loves to share articles on tech tips, news and other valuable content.