If you’ve created and uploaded several albums on Facebook but don’t know how to arrange them nicely then this article might be helpful for you. Do you want to place a different photo at the place of your album cover or album front photo? If so, then you can very simply change your Facebook album cover or front photo by following some steps.
This is a quick tip that will help you change Facebook album cover photo instantly. I made this guide very simple by arranging it with suitable screenshots.
How To Change Cover Photo of Facebook Albums
Now, its time to showcase the steps to change Facebook album front or cover photo. So, have a look:
- Log into your Facebook account, go to your profile and navigate to photo albums. Here you’ll see photo albums will their fixed cover or front photo. Click on any appropriate album to change its front photo.
- As you click on any album, the whole photos will be opened and you’ll see Edit button. So, click on this Edit button.
- Now, take cursor on the photo that you want to make cover or front photo of the whole album. Here you’ll see a drop down arrow button, click on it and select Make Album Cover. Finally, click on Done.
- How to Make Your Facebook Profile Picture Unclickable
- Check out How Does Your Facebook Profile Look To Public
That’s all, you’ll see that your selected photo will be placed as the front photo of that album. I hope you’ll like this post and share it to your social networks too.