I’ve already published an article on how to change your Facebook account password but this guide was for laptop or PC users. In case if you want to change your Facebook account password in Android smartphone, then procedure may be bit different. So, with the help of this article you will learn how to change Facebook password in Android.
Read carefully the following steps and apply them on your device to change your Facebook password in Android phone. For your simplicity, I’ve also included the screenshots with relevant steps.
- First of all open Facebook on your Android phone and then tap on Menu icon (three horizontal lines). Now scroll down the bar and navigate to Account > Account Settings.
- Now, in the next screen tap on General to modify the general settings.
- Now, tap on Password as shown in the following image.
- Its time set up a new password for your Facebook account. So, just enter your old password and then enter the new password twice. Finally tap on Change Password button.
- At last, you should check the term “Log me out of other devices” and tap on Submit button.
More Facebook Tips:
That’s all! You’ve successfully changed your Facebook password using your Android smartphone. I hope you will find this guide very simple and instant to change your Facebook password in Android.