Can’t you check out that what version of WordPress you’re using? So, here’s the solution for that. I’ve two very simple ways to figure out your latest WordPress version.
So, for any purpose if you’re searching your current WordPress version, then you can check it out very simple without doing anything special. It means you just need to visit to your WordPress panel and that’s all, you will find your WordPress version simply on your WordPress dashboard without doing anything. Now, I will tell you how.
How To Check What Version of WordPress I’m Using
To check what version of WordPress you’re using, I’ve 2 simple methods. One method is suitable for new WordPress versions and other one works for every version of WordPress.
Method #1: For New WordPress Versions Specially
If you regularly update WordPress and still forget what version you’re using right now, then this method is helpful for you. However the second method will also work for new versions.
So, to check what WordPress version I’m using, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Now, look for At a Glance portion in your WordPress dashboard.
- Found? Yes, as in the above image you’ll find your WordPress version that you’re using.
Method #2: Applicable For Every (Old/New) Versions
This method works in every WordPress versions to find out what WordPress version that you’re using. So, to check which version is running on your WordPress, you’ve to follow these simple and quick steps:
- As same of above first step, log in to your WordPress dashboard account.
- Now, scroll the page to the most bottom and look for version of your WordPress either the left or right side.
- How to Change Number of Posts on WordPress Blog Homepage
- Remotely Logout of WordPress from All Other Devices
That’s all, with the help of any of these two methods you can easily check out what version of WordPress you’re using. Share this short trick to your social profiles to reach it to other new webmasters.