This article will guide you how to create a shortcut of any Internet webpage on your desktop. Creating a shortcut is mostly required when you often open a web page and want a direct link to the specific page from your desktop.
I shared this problem with many of my friends and at last found the solution. One of my friend told me a fantastic way to browse those interesting sites very frequently. He told me about creating a shortcut of the webpage on my desktop so that I will be able to open any web page directly from my desktop.
MUST READ: Online Tools to Manage Your Bookmarks
Apply following steps to create a shortcut on your desktop:
For Internet Explorer Users :
- Open the web page or website whose shortcut is to be created.
- Right click on the blank space and click on Create Shortcut.
For Any Browser :
- Right Click on your desktop and navigate to New > Shortcut.
- Now Enter or copy the web page URL to create the shortcut.
- Now Click Next and then Click Finish.
READ ALSO: How to Browse Webpages Offline in Chrome
You have done! A new shortcut image link will appear on your desktop and as you click on this link, you will reach to the the desired webpage whose link you have provided to create shortcut.