Nowadays, everybody is using social media and micro blogging related sits like Facebook, Twitter mostly on smartphones. But many times the problem of signing out occurs in front of many smartphone users. For Google Play users, I’ve solved the issue of logging out in Android phones, now in this article I’ll tell you, how to sign out from Twitter in your Android phone.
However, in the case of Google Play there is no option for sign out provided and only using a trick users can do it. But if you want to log out of Twitter in your Android phone, then it is very easier than that of Google Play because you will easily find the sign out button to sign out of Twitter.
Recommended For You:
- How to Sign Out of Google Play Store in Android
- Is it Possible to Sign Out of Windows Phone App Store?
Here’s How to Sign Out of Twitter in Android
Now, look at the following steps to log out from Twitter in your Android smartphone:
- In your Android phone, tap on Twitter icon to open Twitter.
- Next, at the top right corner of your smartphone screen, tap on the vertical dotted line and select Settings from the options.
- Here, tap your finger on your Twitter username as shown on the following picture.
- Now, scroll down the page by your finger taps and you’ll see the Sign out button. So, just tap on the Sign Out button.
This process will make you sign out from Twitter in your Android phone. Isn’t it very easy to perform. You don’t need to use any external app to sign out but in case of Google you may require.
More Related Articles:
- Here’s How to Increase Twitter Security with Login Verification
- 10 Very Effective Ways to Increase Your Twitter Engagement
- More Twitter Tips»
That’s all about signing out of Twitter in Android. I hope this guide will help you successfully sign out of Twitter in your Android phone.