Being a parent is a big responsibility. You need to take care of your children and show them the right way to live a life. As a child passes to the teenage from adolescence, he/she goes through temperamental changes in the brain activity. These changes can either turn out to be positive or can have a negative impact as well.
Most of the teenagers often demand for a smartphone and parents usually gift it to them out of love. The smartphones can be a big reason of your child’s downfall if you don’t monitor what he/she is doing on the smartphone.
The big question arises is how to monitor your kids’ smartphone without letting him/her know. No problem! mSpy has got a solution for you. Let’s learn more about this cell phone tracker which is also device monitoring software.
What is mSpy?
mSpy is a global leader in mobile and computer monitoring solutions that helps the users to monitor the ongoing activities on smartphones and computers. The ultimate aim of the company is to deliver software that suits the corporate and familial needs and provides guaranteed results at most affordable price.
Once you buy this software, you can start monitoring your kid’s smartphone or your employee’s desktop without letting them. In this way you can get the details of every activity happening on the targeted devices and stay informed. Whatever mSpy captures on the targeted device can be tracked from the control panel given to you.
How mSpy Works?
mSpy collects the data from the targeted device and displays everything in the Control Panel that can be accessed from any web browser. All you have to do is download and install the mSpy software on your device, and agree to terms and conditions. The mSpy will start working on the background of the targeted device and every activity will be monitored.
This monitoring software works irrespective of the targeted device’s location and cellular providers. mSpy only requires the internet connection to transfer the captured data to the control panel. Moreover, mSpy will not be displayed on your mobile’s or computers’ dashboard if you don’t choose to keep it on the dashboard of the monitored device.
You only need to have the physical access of the device before installing mSpy software. After the app has been installed, the targeted device user will never get to know that someone is tracking the device.
mSpy is available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac operating system.
- It is compatible with all versions of iOS on a device without jailbreak.
- If the device is jailbroken then it must be running on iOS 6 – 8.4 or iOS 9 – 9.1.
- If you have an android smartphone then it must be running on Android 4.0 or above versions.
- mSpy can also run on computers supporting Windows XP (x32), Windows Vista (x32), Windows 7 (x32, x64), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- It even works for the devices running on Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X 10.11 EI Captain.
Ultimate Features of mSpy Software
mSpy is the leading cell phone and device monitoring software that is used by millions of people around the ground. The exclusive range of features and its powerful user interface makes it to find a place in people heart. It is available for smartphone and computers. Let’s learn about some of its smart features.
mSpy for Smartphones/Tablets
It is a user-friendly and a popular application to monitor the activity of your kids on the targeted device without letting them know. Some of the most useful features of mSpy for smartphones/tablets are as follows:
- Manage Calls: It lets you track all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls with call duration and timestamp. You can even learn who made the call and how many times with name and number.
- Track the Messages: You can read all the text and multimedia messages that had been sent/receive on the targeted device including the full content of the messages and the time & date.
- Read Emails: This mobile tracking application lets you read the content of emails sent/received from the targeted device along with the details like date, time, senders’ name and email address.
- Track GPS Location: Your kids cannot fool you now by sharing the wrong location with you. mSpy can monitor the current location of the targeted device even when the regular GPS is unavailable.
- Check the Internet Use: You can check what URLs your kids visited and which of them have been bookmarked. You can track their every online activity using mSpy.
- Access the Calendar & Contact Book: The event calendar and every contact entered on the targeted device can be tracked through mSpy’s control panel.
- Read Instant Messages: If your kids are using instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Line, iMessage, and few others, you can still read their chats and view the media shared through these apps.
- Control the Apps & Programs: You can view all the applications and programs installed on the targeted device and can even manage them. You can even track the key strokes made on the monitored phone.
- View Multimedia File: mSpy lets you view the multimedia files like videos, images, documents, and other media files that are stored on the monitored device.
- Remote Control: You can protect your personal data if ever your phone is lost/stolen. You can the option to erase all the data or lock the phone permanently, just to ensure that the data doesn’t fall in the wrong hands.
mSpy for Computers/Laptops
mSpy is also available for Windows and Mac computers/laptops. You can even monitor your kids’ activities on computers or can track what your employees are doing on the office systems. Some of the most useful features of mSpy for computers are:
- Screenshots: Being a clever watcher, mSpy takes the screenshot of the desktop screen on the targeted device so that you can see what your employees are doing and what programs & apps have been installed. The parents can monitor what their kids are doing on the desktop through these screenshots.
- Keylogger: You can check every key stroke typed of the monitored device even if it has been deleted immediately. This can help you learn what the user is searching on search engines or what text he/she is typing. Moreover, the parents can keep their children safe from talking to unknown people on social media by knowing what messages their kids are sending to that person.
- User Activity: This software informs you that how long the user was active during a computer session. You can know the exact timestamps for ever login or logout. The software can also generate the statistical report on the computer usage. This feature comes handy to keep the kids and employee away from the leisure time.
- Application Use: You can be informed about each and every program/application used on the targeted computer. Moreover, you can find which internet browsers are used and how much time the user has spent on the individual app. This data can help you improve the productivity of the kids and employees.
- Installed Application: This feature presents the list of installed applications on the targeted desktop to the user. The user can easily track the title of installed app, version, time of installation, size of the app, application type, and few other details.
As told earlier, mSpy is available for android, iOS, Windows, and Mac platforms. It offers different plans for different devices according to the budget of the users.
- Track Instant messages on smartphones
- Capture screenshot of the desktop
- Multi-platform oriented
- Available in 4 languages
- The price seems to be an issue for most of the users.
- Internet connection is required for sharing the activities of targeted device to the user control panel.
The Bottom Line
mSpy has emerged to be one of the best software tools in the industry for monitoring and tracking the user activities on smartphones and computers. The invisible modes helps in easy tracking without letting the targeted device user know that someone is monitoring his/her activities.
So, get this software to learn what your kids are doing on the smartphones when they know no one is watching them. The business owners can monitor all the activities of their employees on the targeted computer(s) and judge them accordingly. Go for it now!