PDF file format is the first popular form of file presentation, which has been used effectively by small to big industries all over the world. There aren’t many companies around who are releasing and updating their version of PDF Viewers.
We can find hundreds of thousands of people who are using Mac and Windows PC, who need a viewer without paying a single penny, Qoppa’s PDF Studio Viewer can be a choice that’s available for free-of-cost.
Adobe software has taken over the PDF-file sector with their products and promotions, but Qoppa has been standing in the business for almost a decade.
Qoppa PDF Studio Viewer Review
Qoppa is a popular software developing company that has built its reputation among the existing users. We are going to show you the benefits of the viewer and also show you how it can be useful to you.
Many new users are not well-aware of the Installation process, which is an easy process because the Wizard will set up everything in few clicks.
First of all, download the free software from the official link here and run it. Then select the language and click “Next”.
Accept the “I agree to the agreement,” then click “Next.” In the next screen you’ll see all Adobe files will be pre-selected, if you want to make changed, then you can or click “Next.” And then the program will start extracting and installing the files.
PDF Studio Viewer is installed successfully and launch it. There you have a simple and straight interface.
Wasn’t that easy to install the PDF Viewer?
Features of PDF Studio Viewer
With one click, you can open a PDF file in the PDF Studio Viewer. What are the features that make the product better than anything else?
- The viewer can open heavier files without any lag or have an unresponsive window when you are opening it. Which means that the program can handle the pressure, also you won’t experience any lag during your usage.
- As we all know that the PDF files have interactive fields, which the program loads very smoothly. Annotations and forms loaded very easily, and digital signatures and layers rendered.
- As we know that the modern version of PDF files come with an advanced level functionality, you can use a ruler, pan & zoom the image or page, grids, thumbnails, comment panes, and more.
- The number of pages in an eBook is more than 300 nowadays, which will make things super hard when you have something to search. The inbuilt feature will allow you to search throughout the PDF file.
There are additional basic features you get in the PDF Studio Viewer; we are going to show you one-by-one, so you can decide if this program is worth your attention.
- If you like the page and you want to have it in the paper, then you can print the page using any standard Printer, which is a cool idea.
- As we have said it earlier that a PDF eBook has more than 300 pages, which can be frustrating to scroll to read the page you have left. Qoppa added page jump feature, which allows you to jump from one-page to another quickly without any lag or unresponsive window.
- There is an option called “Previous view” & “Next view,” which allows you to undo and redo your last or next action, which is a cool feature that rival versions does not have in their viewers.
- An interesting option to help you read the eBook comfortably. You have three options Actual size, Fit to width, and Fit to page give it a try.
- You can rotate the page if it is in wrong order.
- How about zooming the page and zooming out a specific area or a whole page? You can do that using the viewer, which is helpful when you have smaller words to read.
- You can view a specific area by using the Zoom Tool, which does not zoom a page as a whole.
- In case, if you like what you are looking at, they want to share a photo, then you can take a snapshot, then send it your friends.
Qoppa PDF Studio Viewer does offer many features, which can suffice an average user, who don’t need an editor. However, PDF Studio Viewer also has a premium editor, which you can purchase if you need a professional editor. Let us know in the comment section if any features are missing.