Now Snapdeal is not just an online shopping website, it’s much more than of that. By covering the eCommerce market, it’s evolving into a larger marketplace.
From online bill payment to hotel booking, flight booking, online food ordering and much more, it’s now become one of the most powerful online services marketplace.
Following are all the services Snapdeal additionally offering apart from online shopping:
- Online Food Order. Snapdeal now lets you explore restaurants online, browse menus, build order and enjoy the doorstep delivery.
- Book Flight Tickets. Flight tickets can also be easily booked with Snapdeal. Just choose a destination, select your desired dates and book for the flights you like, and finally get the booking confirmation in your inbox.
- At-Home & Household Services. Providing the at-home and household services such as saloon at home, yoga classes, plumbers etc. Snapdeal makes it very easy to choose any of your desired services from any trusted professional.
- Book Hotels Online. Choose from over 600,000 hotels around the world. Booking hotels at Snapdeal is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Online Mobile Recharge. However there are already many popular online bill payment services available such as Paytm but still Snapdeal launched its own one.
Snapdeal has partnered with Cleartrip, redBus, UrbanClap, and Zomato to provide flight tickets, bus bookings, personal services, and food ordering through its platform.
For more details about its services, visit this page.
So, with all these services now Snapdeal is not only an online shopping shopping platform but a biggest marketplace with many of these outstanding services.
- 2 Best & Free Android Apps For Online Mobile Recharge
- Android Apps To Book International Flight Tickets Online
The only thing you need to remember that all of these services are being offered by Snapdeal’s latest mobile app. So, if you don’t have Snapdeal app in your Android phone, just install it from Google Play Store, or update if you are running an older version.