Although, there are many iPhone keyboard apps available on iTunes app store but Swype is one of the best and my favorite typing app. In the previous article, I was discussed about the 10 great iPhone keyboard apps for better typing and in this post I would like you to use Swype keyboard app for your iPhone as it’s very affordable, fast and simple to use.
Here’re a few important headlines that will let you know that how Swype is different from other iPhone keyboard apps, why I preferred it for my iPhone and everything you need to know.
Top List of My Selected iPhone Typing App
First of all I would like to share a top list of my selected iPhone typing apps and then I will tell you why I chose Swype in-spite of others.
- TextExpander 3
- Emoji LINE
Note: Know about these keyboard apps for iPhone in detail, click here.
These are the top 10 iPhone keyboard apps to enhance your typing environment. But, do you know why I chose Swype for my iPhone? There are many reasons behind it. I mentioned the reasons why I use Swype app for my iPhone.
The Reasons for Why I Use Swype for my iPhone
Following are the important reasons for why I chose Swype keyboard app for my iPhone:
- It’s very accurate and fast to type words.
- Whether I type or Swype it enable you to input words faster and easier.
- Supports more than 25 languages.
- It accurately predict what you type or Swype.
- Hundreds of Emoji to choose from and Intelligent Emoji support.
- One of the best thing I loved that it has customizable keyboard layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY).
- It can be installed in the device by paying a little of $0.99 only.
So, these are the best reasons for why I’m using Swype iPhone keyboard app. That’s why this is my favorite keyboard app for faster typing.
Important Gestures You Should Know Before Using it
Swype lets you quickly enter punctuation marks, symbols, or even capitalize letters using gestures. Here’re some important Swype gestures you should know before you use it:
- Swype from the M key to the space bar to enter a question mark
- Swype from the X key to the space bar to enter an exclamation point
- Swype from the comma key to the space bar to enter a comma
- Swype from the period key to the space bar to enter a period
- Slide your finger from the ?123 key to get your desired symbol
- Capitalize a letter by gliding your finger above the keyboard and without lifting, gliding your finger back to the next letter of the word.
How to Install Swype Keyboard App in iPhone
You can install Swype app in your iPhone from iTunes app store. To install it in your device first of all you will have to make payment of $0.99 only.
How to Setup Swype as Your iPhone Keyboard
Once you installed the Swype app in your iPhone from iTunes app store, you need to set it as your default iPhone keyboard. So, following are the simple instructions you need to follow:
Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Swype. Then, press and hold on the Globe key and Select “Swype” from Keyboard list.
Still, Need to Know More about Swype?
Of course! The Swype Keyboard is a fast, easy, and fun way to enter text on any screen. Still, if you need to know more about Swype, check out this short preview video to know Swype very closely:
That’s all my friends! I hope this article will help you understand the Swype app well enough. I’m sure you’ll like this keyboard app and won’t feel any problem to pay less than a dollar for such great features 😉
Still, if you’ve any questions or doubts, do let me know via comments!