Smartphones are widely used in our daily life. Calling, messaging, television watching, Internet surfing and all activities can be done with the help of smartphones.That’s by, the use of smartphones is incremented in today’s era. As well as use of smartphone features increased, battery consumption grew up.
There may be great amount of work need to do on smartphone and battery life is too short as compare to work to do on smartphone. Due to this problem, we need to charge the phone over and over again which takes much of your time.
In order to save much of your time, I’ve compiled simple 5 tips to increase battery life of your Smartphone.
- Brightness Level : Display of smartphone consumes battery in great amount. To increase the battery life of your smartphone, you need to change your default brightness level settings and set it to 40 to 50% manually.
- Connectivity : When ever you don’t need to use connectivity services like Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, NFC and 3G then keep them off because they consume a lot of battery.
- Uninstall Useless Apps : Many apps that keep running in background and consume more battery can affect battery life of your smartphone. So uninstall these apps from your phone.
- Battery Doctor : Battery Doctor is a free Android app which supports Android and iOS operating system.It is very useful app which tells you that which app is consuming more battery.It also notify battery life time from current situation. [You may find many battery apps on Play Store]
- Portable Charger : Actually, it is not a tip to increase battery life time of Smartphone but it is a means of remedy to charge your battery anywhere you go.
So, these 5 tips will help you to boost your smartphones’s battery life that’s why you won’t need to often charge your smartphone.