Have you ever wanted to record something happening on your iPhone/iPad? Perhaps you need to record your gameplay to share your tips and tricks or maybe you just want to show others what your iPhone’s screen looks like. Luckily now it’s very easy to record the screen of your iPhone/iPad with the help of an iOS screen recorder.
In this post, we’re going to discuss AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder, which can help you mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to the computer and record your iPhone/iPad screen on the computer. Different from some apps that need the help of jailbreak tweaks, this iOS recorder doesn’t require you to jailbreak your device. And both the Windows and Mac versions are available.
Key Features of AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder
It is an application that allows you to share your iPhone/iPad screen on the computer and then capture the screen as you like. In fact, it offers much more than simple screen recording and all features make the recording extremely easy. Here are some key features of AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder:
- Connect Wirelessly via AirPlay. This nifty tool allows you to connect your iPhone/iPad to a computer via the AirPlay feature as long as your iOS device and computer are connected under the same Wi-Fi network. There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone/iPad.
- Stream and Mirror in HD. You can successfully mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to the computer so that you can view all content, including videos, images, songs, documents, etc., on a larger screen. All the activities happening on your device will be synced to the computer screen in real-time in HD.
- Record Screen in One Click. Simply click the red record button on the main interface and the program will begin to record anything happening on your iPhone/iPad screen. No matter it’s a movie, a video chat, or gameplay, you can capture them all with a single click. It also enables you to take screenshots of the screen of your iOS device.
- Customized Recording Settings. Various output settings are provided to meet your specific recording needs. With this program, you can record and save the screen as MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, GIF, and more. If needed, you can also select the audio input, output folder, video quality, etc.
Read This: Make GIFs by Capturing Your Windows Screen
It’s a pity that AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder is not a free tool. To use it to stream and capture the iPhone screen on the computer, you will need to purchase it. How much do you need to pay? You can see the pictures below. Note that you can first have a trial version to test whether it can suit your requirements.
Thanks to Acethinker, now you can get the iPhone Screen Recorder for only $19.95.
How to Use AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder
Though the program is quite easy to use, still in this section we will tell you how to use it in detail in case you have any confusion. First of all, you can download the right version (Windows or Mac) from its official website. Then all you have to do is as below:
- Install the downloaded program on your computer.
- Run the program and at the same time make sure your iPhone/iPad and computer are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, get access to the Control Center of your iOS device by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Click AirPlay and choose the right one.
You will then see the screen of your iPhone/iPad displayed on your computer as below.
As you see, on the main interface, there are 4 buttons on top, letting you take control of the application. The first loop one is to start the recording of your iPhone/iPad screen, the second camera-like one is to take a snapshot of the screen of your iPhone/iPad, the third folder icon allows you to locate the captured videos and screenshots while the last one is to disconnect your device and close the program.
Our Words about AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder
Here are some general pros & cons of this application, just have a look:
- It’s available for both Windows and Mac and well supports devices running iOS 7 to iOS 10.
- The interface is simple and quite easy to use.
- There is no need to jailbreak your device and no cable is needed for connection.
- There is no lag on the stream.
- Multiple output formats are provided.
- Captures high-quality screencasts and snapshots.
- Your iPhone/iPad and computer need to be in the same environment.
- For the Mac version, the output format is limited to MOV.
That’s all about AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder. It can be served as a one-stop solution for iPhone/iPad recording and mirroring. The interface is intuitive and the quality of the service is excellent. We hope you like all its features and it can help you achieve your iPhone screen recording task perfectly. Try it for free from the official AceThinker website and share your opinions. Thank you!
Editor’s Note: This article was originally published in February 2017. We recently updated it in July 2021 for modifying some text and links inside the content.