You may find it a daunting task to transfer the media files from an iOS device to your PC/Laptop. You will require iTunes to carry out the transfer. But, Dr.Fone’s iOS Transfer is stunning software which ensures that the media transfer can take place between an iOS devices and PC/Laptop without the use of iTunes.
The media files like photos, videos, music, and other files can be transferred efficiently from iPhone/iPad to your PC and vice versa. Dr.Fone is a powerful product developed by Wondershare to ease out the troubles faced by most of the iOS users.
The tool also allows them to add/delete the media files from their device. Moreover, you can generate a complete backup for your data before proceeding with the transfer. This tool is available for both Mac and Windows devices and is highly compatible with iOS 7 and above versions.
Ultimate Features of Dr.Fone – iOS Transfer
Dr.Fone is a powerful suite containing tools for transferring, recovering, and erasing the media from your iOS device without using iTunes software. A user can make use of Dr.Fone (iOS Transfer) for transferring the data between Windows/Mac system and iOS devices. Some of the most overwhelming features of this tool are as follows:
- Export/Import Media: The users can import or export the media files like photos, videos, and music from a Windows/Mac PC to their iOS device using Dr.Fone (iOS Transfer). Moreover, the new photos/videos can be added/deleted from the memory without much hassle.
- Transfer Contacts & SMS: The user can also export the SMSs and contacts from their iOS device to PC and import them back to the iOS device as per the needs. The new contacts can be merged to the contact list from the PC.
- Powerful File Explorer: A user can use the ‘Disk Mode’ to get access of every corner of the iOS device. All the files/folders present in the device can be browsed from the computer.
- Efficient App Management: Dr.Fone (iOS Transfer) offers an efficient app management utility to save your mobile data. Moreover, it allows you to remove the pre-installed apps and bloatware from your iOS device. Multiple apps can be installed/uninstalled with just a single click.
Step-by-Step Guide to Transfer a Photo from iPhone to Computer using Dr.Fone (iOS Transfer)
You will never find it difficult to transfer a photo from your iOS device to PC/Laptop and vice versa while using Dr.Fone (iOS Transfer). Follow this guide to transfer a photo from iOS to your Windows PC without using iTunes.
- First of all, download and install Dr.Fone (iOS Transfer) toolkit on your Windows PC.
- Run the software and connect your iPhone to the computer using the original USB cable.
- Allow the software to auto-detect your device.
- Click on the option – ‘Transfer Device Photos to PC’.
- The media storage of your iPhone will open up in the next Window. Choose the photo you wish to transfer.
- After making the selection, click on ‘Transfer’. The photo will be transferred to your computer instantly.
- After the transfer is completed, click ‘OK’ button.
Dr.Fone (iOS Transfer) is available for both Windows and Mac OS. The free trial version of this software allows you to transfer just 10 photos. To access all its features, you can choose to go with its premium version. You can either go with 1-year subscription of this software at $39.95 or can go with its lifetime plan for $49.95.
Moreover, you will get a 7-Day money back guarantee after making its purchase and a 24×7 online support on all working days. The keycode will be sent via email after making the purchase.
Over to You!
Dr.Fone – iOS Transfer is a powerful tool to transfer files between iPhone and PC/Laptop at blazing fast speed.
The software doesn’t require you to make use of iTunes for the transfer. You can carry out the transfer without the use of iTunes and manage the media files on your iPhone/iPad from the computer directly.