You might need to know your Google Plus profile ID for many cases such as for setting up a Google Plus Plugin etc. My Google Plus Profile ID is 111838102710959586741 and I’ve already set up a vanity URL i.e google.com/+RamanSharma so sometimes I can also use +RamanSharma as my Google Plus ID but it doesn’t work always (for every plugin).
Finding your Google Profile ID is very easy task when you’re not requested a custom or vanity URL for your profile but might be a bit difficult after setting up a vanity URL.
First of all let me tell you how to find a Google Plus Profile ID when you haven’t set a vanity URL. Here’re the steps:
- Login to your Google Plus Account.
- Open your Google Plus Profile.
- Look for the URL bar, and it will be something like the following:
And at the place of this numeric number (111838102710959586741) you will find your Google Plus Profile ID.
So, it was the case when you haven’t set a vanity URL for your Google Profile. But, once you’re set a custom URL for your profile, you will get your custom ID at the place of your numeric ID (as mentioned below).
So, it’s worth thinking matter that how will you find your Google Plus profile ID in this case. Is there any other method? Of course! Don’t worry, just follow the following simple steps to find your Google Profile ID when you’ve set a vanity URL for your profile.
- Firstly, login to your Google Plus account and visit your profile.
- Once you’re in your Google Plus profile, click on any of the photo uploaded by you.
- That’s it. Now, just look at the URL bar and here you will see two numeric IDs (pid and oid). The last one (oid) is your profile ID (as mentioned in the following picture).
That’s all. Just follow the steps provided above and I’m sure you will get your Google Plus profile ID. In case if you’re having any issue with the same, let me know about that via comments.