Friends, today I am going to take you toward the exciting world of “Google Glass”. I don’t know that you have heard about this or not. But I know that if you have not heard than you will be shocked after reading about this incredible wearing gadget by Google that is Google glass.
Google glass is developed by Google itself. It is a wearable computer or a headgear gadget, which was developed on February, 2013. It is also known as project glass. The manufacturer of Google glass is Foxconn. Google Glass works on Android Operating System.
It is not the enhance version of smartphone or tablets. It gets power from Lithium Polymer Battery with 2.1Wh. It has CPU with dual core processor and OMAP 4430 SOC. It has display of 640*360 pixels. It takes input through voice commands by microphone, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, ambient light sensor and proximity sensor. It’s connectivity is done through WiFi with the range of 802.11 and Bluetooth and micro USB.
Google Glass can take snapshot and record video up to 720p HD. Touchpad is just located by the side of Google glass and it is used to control the device. Google glass can be controlled by “Voice Action”. Voice action works as directed by the controller. For example if we have to record videos we have to just say “record a video” and if we have to take a snapshot we have to just say “take a picture”.
Google Glass is a Versatile Gadget
Google glass is multi-functional gadget with cool and interesting function. Its different functions are as follows:
- Google glass shows message : It shows text messages just in front of your eyes. The interesting thing is that you can reply to the messages without using your hand just through voice commands through microphone. Just go on saying your message on the microphone then this message will be delivered to your friend to whom you want to send it.
- Google glass helps you to find information easily : It displays the information right in front of your eyes of the related topic which you want. You just need to do is to ask a question and the device will search the information on the related topic from Google and display it right in front of you. Like if you want to get information on the history of India you just need to do is ask a question “What Is the History of India”? Then the gadget will search the information for you from Google and display it right in front of you. And whatever information you want.
- Google glass helps you to take videos and snapshot : It helps you to take videos and snapshots very easily. It is much easier to use than any other gadget. The thing which you want to do is that just say “record a video” to make a video and just say “take a picture” to take snapshot. You don’t need to use your hand to do any of the things. You can also share these picture and video on the social networking websites.
- Google glass broadcast the live video : It broadcast the live videos to your relatives and your friends to whomever you want. For example if you are in a party or in your child’s school play and you want it to be shared among your friends and relatives then you can easily do it with Google glass.
- Google glass even translates languages : It is a very useful feature for those who have to visit different countries for their interest or for the job. It translates your language to other language which you desire. The only thing which you have to do is just ask your Google glass to translate the sentence to another language and the device will speak it for you.
It has many other interesting functions like show you the alternate route when there is traffic in your route, it will keep noting your daily routine like when you are going to office when you are coming back and has many more interesting function.
|Camera||Photos – 5 MP, Videos – 720 p|
|Sound||Bone conduction transducer|
|Backward||Bluetooth capable phone|
|Memory||1 GB RAM, 682 MB for developer|
Now it is available in almost $1,500.