Have you heard about Hola Unblocker? No! Don’t worry, I will tell you each and every thing about this amazing extension. As the name suggests, it enables you to access blocked and censored websites in your country, company or school.
Actually, there are several features and tasks of this browser extension. So, first of all learn carefully what is Hola Unblocker and what are its features.
What is Hola Unblocker
Hola Unblocker is a browser extension and software that enables you to unblock websites that are censored and blocked by schools and companies. We can say that Hola is like a faster and free version of TunnelBear, Hotspot Shield, StrongVPN, Unblock Us and other VPN proxy services. Its free, and ad-free!
There are several features of Hola Unblocker –
- Access all websites
- Provides faster Internet
- Hola also runs on Android
- You can also download its Windows and Mac app
- Provides security from hackers
- Lower bandwidth costs
How To Access Blocked Sites With Hola
Now, I’m going to tell you the fantastic and very rare trick to access blocked websites with this awesome free plugin. If you’re using Firefox or Google Chrome browser, then this article will be helpful for you!
So, have a look on the following steps to access blocked and censored websites by using Hola Unblocker-
- First of all visit hola.org and Click on Start using Hola, it’s Free.
- It will prompt a popup box. If you’re using Chrome, then click on Add or if using Firefox, Click on Allow to add this extension to your web browser.
- Now, visit to the website that is blocked and press the Hola Extension icon. Now, change the country flag and enjoy liberated Internet.
- Proxy Websites to Privately Access Blocked Websites
- 5 Effective Tips To Easily Open Blocked Websites
That’s all, now you’ll be able to access blocked websites by using the Hola Unblocker extension. If you found it useful, share on your active social networks.