Hello Friends! Do you want to convert your prepaid connection into postpaid? If yes, it is very easy to apply for your new postpaid connection. Actually, in this article I will guide you about how to apply for new postpaid connection in Reliance. There are many methods to apply for a Reliance postpaid service.
In this article I’ve compiled two methods to change Reliance prepaid to postpaid connection. Here are those two methods-
1. First of all, get a Customer Application Form from your nearest Reliance Store.
2. Fill the Application Form along with identity and residence proofs. You can attach one of the following proofs for this purpose.
Identity Proofs (Any One) :
- Driving License
- Photo Credit Card
- Voter Card
- Valid PAN Card
- OR Any Other Photo ID Issued by Government
Residence Proofs (Any One) :
- Ration Card
- Credit Card Statement
- Paid Telephone Bill
- Bank Statement
- Electricity Bill
- Employer’s Certificate
- Lease Agreement
3. Now Submit the Application Form to your Nearly Reliance Store.
1. Go to your Nearest Reliance Mobile Store.
2. Select a Gen-Next CDMA Handset and a number of your choice.
3. Use the PIN number given with the Get Started Kit Card and then follow the instructions to activate your handset.
That’s it !
Note : If you want to check whether the Get Started kit can be used with handset or not, Send its RSN number to 3733. You will receive a SMS with the answer of your question.