It may seem bizarre but changing your iOS GPS location has become vital in today’s world. The advancing technology coupled with the smart solution is advantageous but besides, they are posing some serious threats to the safety and confidentiality of human beings.
The proliferation of the gaming industry coupled with the development of artificial intelligence and augmented reality have induced people to use fake GPS to teleport their GPS to any part of the world. Many augmented reality-based games entice people with a thrilling gaming experience that utilizes the fake location on iPhone to proceed to the next levels. The PokemonGo users use ispoofer Pokémon go iOS to trick the app.
Nowadays, people are addicted to dating applications like Tinder. People use location changers to widen their circle to meet their dream love apart from local dwellers.
The increasing social media-related cyber crimes have led users to use the location changer to fake the GPS to avoid doxing and keep their information confidential.
The GPS spoof on iPhone helps users to access the restricted geo-content.
Prevent ISPs from tracking your information on a web browser by faking the location on your iPhone. ISPs have an eye over the websites you access, messages you sent to unencrypted platforms, your search engine activities, and many others without your permission.
How the Unstable Location Changer Applications Can Affect your iPhone?
Humans have developed a few ways to get rid of tracking and spoofing of your confidential data. But the process of changing your iOS GPS location is a bit tricky. There are no natural built-in ways to fake the GPS on your smartphones but with certain apps, you can change your location and trick the tracking devices. However, it’s fun to play with your location. But finding the perfect application to spoof your location is a little techy task as you need to check for the compatibility of the applications with the setting of your smartphone.
You must be wondering why I am asking you to check for the compatibility of the app and find a perfect fit for your iPhone, right?
Spoofing your location with the help of a location changer might seem an easy task but if you did not use the right application to fake the GPS, it may result in further disruptions in your mobile phones.
Here are a few penned points that you can face by using a bad and unstable location changer app-
- You can mess up the original location setting on your smartphones. It can lead to malfunctioning in the smartphones and you may not be able to find your original GPS.
- Certain websites are blocked in your region for your safety and confidentiality but using apps that are not well built may pose serious threats. It can make you go live on many harmful websites that can be unsafe for you.
- Your live information can be advantageous to the hacker and can be attacked in any course of time, you may not even imagine the extent of the cybercrime that can happen by being live.
Why Choose Dr.fone Virtual Location Changer?
If you are wondering how we can change the location efficiently by avoiding these consequences, then you can choose Dr.fone – Virtual Location changer to spoof your GPS on your iPhone without posing any threats to your confidentiality.
With Dr.fone- Virtual Location you can teleport your location anywhere in the world. The added benefits of this location changer are that you can change the location on various applications like Whatsapp, Snapchat & Tinder and play games like PokemonGo without going anywhere. Moreover, the app is safe and stable to use, it does not pose any threats to your confidentiality or harms your devices.
How to set up Dr.fone Virtual Location Changer?
You can set up Dr.fone – Virtual Location in different ways such as by teleporting your location anywhere in the world or by simulating your movements along a path or route by setting 2 spots, etc.
Teleporting your location anywhere to the world:
- Download and install the Dr.fone- Virtual Location and then launch the program on your computer.
- Select the “virtual location” among the given options and connect your iPhone to the PC. Click the “get started” option.
- The new window tab will open and there you can find your original location, if you did not find the accurate location, click “Center On” to recenter your exact location.
- There are three options at the upper right side corner, you need to click on the third option to activate the teleport mode.
- Enter the location to teleport your GPS and click “Go”.
- It will move to your desired place and display the distance along with the small popup on-screen with the “Move Here” button, you need to click this button.
- And yes you have successfully changed your location.
Simulate your movements along a path or route by setting 2 spots:
- After initiating the launch process, among the three given options on the top right corner, you have to click on the first one to activate the “one-stop mode”.
- Select the desired location on the map, a pop up will display to tell you the distance of the desired location.
- Here you need to select the mode of travel and speed. Then click the “Move Here” option.
- There will be a new pop asking you the frequency of back and forth movements between the two selected spots. Click on the “ March” option.
- You have successfully simulated your movements.
Apart from this, you can also change your location by utilizing your joystick for flexible GPS control. Dr.fone- Virtual Location has enabled a unique feature that can reduce your labor to set your virtual location. You will always find the joystick option at the lower-left corner.
You can do it in two ways; automated GPS movements or manual GPS movements. To automatically initiate the movements click on the “Start” button in the middle of the screen.
To manually change the location, you need to constantly use the Up arrow, long-press W, or Up key on the keyboard for forwarding movements. For reverse movement, you need to constantly use the Down arrow, long-press the S, or Down key on the keyboard.