MS Access is a part of Microsoft Office Package and commonly used to manage relational database like tables. It is a handy and very easy tool to create relational data (Tables).In this article I’m going to show you how can you create a table in MS Access 2007. Look at the following steps to learn- How to create table in MS Access 2007:
- First of all open MS Access as follows:
Start>>All Programs>>Microsoft Office>>Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Now click on the Blank Space and provide the name for the data you are going to create.
- After this step,you’ll see the following screen. Here you have to double click on the the “Add New Field” to add the fields to your table.
- After adding new fields,you must be thinking about ID Field. This is a by default primary key for your table. You can delete this field by opening the Design View of your table.
- To delete the ID field, select the full row and right click on the row and click Delete Rows.
- After deleting the ID Field, set any field as Primary key.
[su_note note_color=”#f6f6f6″ text_color=”#222222″ radius=”2″]
Don’t Miss Them!
Your technical work is completed. Now you can add number of fields as much as you want and accomplish your task of creating table for any purpose. I hope you will feel this guide of creating table in MS Access 2007 easy and handy.