MS Access is a part of Microsoft Office Package and commonly used to manage relational database like tables. It is a handy and very easy tool to create relational data (Tables).In this article I’m going to show you how can you create a table in MS Access 2007. Look at the following steps to learn- How to create table in MS Access 2007:
- First of all open MS Access as follows:
Start>>All Programs>>Microsoft Office>>Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Now click on the Blank Space and provide the name for the data you are going to create.
- After this step,you’ll see the following screen. Here you have to double click on the the “Add New Field” to add the fields to your table.
- After adding new fields,you must be thinking about ID Field. This is a by default primary key for your table. You can delete this field by opening the Design View of your table.
- To delete the ID field, select the full row and right click on the row and click Delete Rows.
- After deleting the ID Field, set any field as Primary key.
[su_note note_color=”#f6f6f6″ text_color=”#222222″ radius=”2″]
Don’t Miss Them!
Your technical work is completed. Now you can add number of fields as much as you want and accomplish your task of creating table for any purpose. I hope you will feel this guide of creating table in MS Access 2007 easy and handy.
Great post. Thanks for the guide with screenshots. It’s really helpful.
My pleasure Anuja. Glad you find it helpful!