In today’s era, videos and photos are sharing very fast on social networking sites like Facebook. If you want to download Facebook videos and other contents, let me tell you it’s the easiest task every. You can very easily download Facebook videos and photos.
In this article I’ll tell you two different procedures to download Facebook videos and other contents. These two procedures are different to each other. In first method, you’ll have to download all the content at a single click but you are not able to download by choosing individual information or content. This utility is provided by Facebook itself. On the other way you can download Facebook videos by your choice one by one.
Now I will explain each procedure to download Facebook videos and other contents of Facebook.
One Method : This utility is provided by Facebook to download Facebook videos and other contents you have shared on Facebook. But here you are compelled to download individual video. Here you can download all the contents with a single click.
To apply this procedure use the following steps :
- First of all log in to your account and click on the button at the top of the right side and choose Account Settings option as the following picture.
- Now you’ll see a link ‘Download a copy’. Click this link.
- In the next step, enter your password and hit Enter.
- Now in the next screen click Download Archive link as the following picture you are looking. By clicking this link you’ll be able to download all of your content in a zip file.
Another Method : This method is especially provided for download Facebook videos by using Facebook video downloader. So, to download Facebook videos, simulate following steps:
- Right click on the link of the video and select Copy link location.
- Now open https://www.downvids.net/ and paste the link address in the download bar as following.
This bar supports only links of Facebook videos not other links. Try this. If you you have any query, you can take suggestion by leaving a comment here.