There are hundreds of video streaming websites available on the web and YouTube is the most popular among them. We know that most video streaming sites like YouTube don’t allow downloading videos but it doesn’t mean it’s not possible. It’s of course possible, let’s learn how to download YouTube videos in HD for absolutely free.
There’re actually many tools available on the web which allow downloading videos from the Internet. But, not all of them are free to use and even don’t provide HD downloading. In this article, I’m going to tell you about an online tool that will let you download YouTube videos in HD for free. And it’s none other than BitDownloader.
BitDownloader is one of the best online tools available which allows converting YouTube videos into different video file formats to download them into your device so that you can watch them later.
Why BitDownloader is The Best Online Tool For Downloading Videos?
As said already, there’re many tools available on the web for downloading videos from the internet but not all of them are good enough. Check out the reasons why BitDownloader is the best online tool for downloading videos.
- Absolutely Free to Use. Not all video downloading tools are available for free. The BitDownloader is one of the best and absolutely free tools to download YouTube videos.
- Online Downloader. You don’t need to download any software in your system to make it work. It’s in fact an online videos downloader that allows you to download videos through the website itself.
- Hundreds of Supported Sites. BitDownloader doesn’t only let you download videos from YouTube but also from 800+ online video streaming sources including Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, and more.
- User Registration Not Required. As said already, it’s an online tool so you can simply visit through your web browser and download videos by just pasting the video URL over there in the search bar even without any kind of user registration.
How to Download YouTube Videos in HD Using BitDownloader?
In just a very few clicks, BitDownloader allows you to download YouTube videos in HD without any additional software and user account. Here’re the steps:
- Visit the BitDownloader official website. Here you’ll find a search bar that asks you for the video link.
- Now, open YouTube and copy the link to the video which you want to download.
- Paste the copied video link into the search bar and hit the Download button.
- BitDownloader searches for all the available downloads and displays them to you. Simply click the Download button in front of the video file to download it on your device.
Isn’t it simple? No? I can’t believe it. But, not to worry, here’s one more tip for you to quickly download YouTube videos with fewer efforts. In this tip, you just need to make a little change in your YouTube video URL.
Tip: Add “io” before “youtube.com” when watching a video and press Enter to quickly convert YouTube video to MP4.
Not only YouTube videos, but you can also use BitDownloader to download videos from Facebook, Instagram, and hundreds of different video streaming websites. All you need to just copy the video link, paste it into the online video downloader and download the video into your preferred size and format. It’s that simple.
The best thing I liked about this BitDownloader is that it’s letting people download videos in HD from YouTube and hundreds of many other websites for absolutely free of charge on any device. So, for me, it’s the best choice and I’m going to use it from today. What about you? Let me know your thoughts via comments.