I frequently post articles related to data recovery as it has become the most common problem of these days. Previously wrote many articles for recovering lost data from Android, iPhone etc. and this time I will be guiding on recovering lost hard drive data.
If someone lost their important data from computer’s hard drive whether from Windows PC or Mac, this article will help recover that the easiest way, using EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard.
EaseUS is a renowned organization when it comes to data recovery, data backup, and disk management tools. And the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard lets you recover data from smartphones, laptops, computers and digital media devices. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices and also has an email recovery agent.
Well, in this article we’ll be using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for hard drive recovery.
Recover Hard Drive Data Using EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard
To start the recovering process of your lost data from computer’s hard drive, first of all download the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard and install it. As soon as you’ll open it, you will the list of all hard drives that are connected to the computer. So, choose the hard drive location where you lost your data and click Scan button.
It takes a while for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to complete the scan, depending on how much disk space is used on the selected hard drive. Once, it’s done, you will find all the deleted files. All you need to choose the files to recover and hit the Recover button. It’s that simple!
Why EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard is the Best Choice?
EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard has become the primary choice of thousands of people around the world for not only Windows data recovery but also the Mac data recovery .
Here’re some of the main reasons to choose it for your lost data recovery:
- Supports Multiple File Formats. The recovery of files in different formats can be processed with just a single click.
- Recover the Lost/Deleted Files. Not only from computer’s hard drive but it lets you recover data from smartphone like Android, iPhone and external drives.
- Preview Files/Folders before Recovery. Before proceeding with the recovery of different files, you can actually view and select the files you wish to recover.
- Schedule/Pause the Recovery. Once you have initiated the recovery, you can pause it in between and start it again from same point. You can also schedule the recovery process to a particular time.
- Save the Scanned Reports. You can import the scanned reports to your device for later use or can export them for different purposes.
- Multi-Lingual. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is available in 17 international languages.
READ ALSO: How to Recover Unsaved MS Word Documents?
So, these are some of the main reasons to choose EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard to restore your lost data. Share your thoughts via comments and spread this post on social media to let your friends know about this awesome tool.