Facebook is already most interesting and active social network in all over the world, while some apps make it more interesting and attractive. There are various apps that provide different services and fun on Facebook. By the way, Facebook doesn’t have the option to find out who unfriended you. But I know most of you might be willing to get notification when someone unfriends you. So, let me tell you that you guys can check it out by using an app Unfriend Finder.
You don’t need to install this app because it is a Facebook app and you can use it directly by logging into your Facebook account. Follow the instructions given below and find out who unfriended on Facebook.
- Go to app
- You must like this official page of this app to start using it. So, Click on Like and then Go to App.
- In the next step, you need to Click on Show My Friends List so that App will start tracking.
- Again it will ask permission to allow access your public profile and friends list. Click OK.
- Now, automatically you’ll receive the result. If someone unfriended you, following screen will appear.
- If no one unfriended you, following screen appears.
MUST READ: How To Find Who Unfollowed You on Twitter
So, with this app, you will surely find out who has unfriended you on Facebook. Once you have like this page of this app, you will be able to find out people unfriended you on Facebook.
The app is really telling who’s unfriended me. Nice app.