Update: WhatsApp is now being offered completely free to use by the company. So, there is no need to do anything, just keep using your WhatsApp account without any worry.
As we all know that Whatsapp is the most popular messenger for Android phones, iPhone, and Windows Phones. For your kind information let me tell you that Whatsapp is not free to use but you can only get its free trial for a limited time. But this article guides you that how can you make your Whatsapp free for a lifetime. Originally if you purchase Whatsapp, you have to pay for it some of the amounts. But here is a tricky method by which you can get Whatsapp messenger free forever.
Note: It is a request from me that don’t use this trick for the wrong purpose. If you are an employee, please pay for Whatsapp. I hope only students or jobless people will use this trick.
In reality, it is not any clever trick, instead, it is just messy management to save a little amount of money. As you know whenever you install Whatsapp on your smartphone, it provides you a free trial for approx one year but after 1 year, you will have to pay for its subscription for more than one year. But when its free trial period ends, you can use it free without any paid subscription.
Related Article: How to Install WhatsApp on PC
You’ll laugh and think that it was really easy after reading further lines. So, if you see that your Whatsapp free trial period has been finished, simply delete that existing Whatsapp messenger software from your smartphone and install a new one with the same process and you’ll get again a free trial period for almost 1 year. Isn’t it very easy?
So, learn here how to delete your existing WhatsApp free trial. Have a look at the following steps.
- Open your WhatsApp and navigate to Settings > Account > Delete My Account.
- Now Enter your mobile number in the blank field and click on the Delete my account button.
- You have just deleted your account from Whatsapp and you are no more on Whatsapp.
- Now create your new account for Whatsapp messenger as previously.
- At last check the expiry date of the new WhatsApp free trial by going to WhatsApp Settings > Account > Payment Info. You’ll see that Whatsapp free trial will be extended.
- Completely uninstall Whatsapp messenger from your smartphone.
- Install it again from your appropriate app store.
- Create your account and you’ll get a free trial.
So, friends, you can do it many times to save money. I hope you all like this post. Must share and like this on your social profiles and don’t forget to speak your mind in our comment box.