Tab Mix Plus is a famous plugin that enables you to manage your browser tabs. It is available for Firefox and Chrome both but here I’m going to tell you about Firefox Tab Mix Plus add-on.
Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox’s tab browsing capabilities. It includes features such as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus, tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more. It also includes a full-featured session manager.
How To Add Tab Mix Plus Add-on
[Update: This add-on is no more available on the store. You can search for some similar alternatives to get the task done]
It’s very easy to add Tab Mix Plus add-on to your Firefox browser to enhance tab browsing capabilities. Just follow these steps.
- Visit addons.mozilla.org and search for Tab Mix Plus in the search bar for add-ons. and click on first result of Tab Mix Plus. Here, you’ll see Add to Firefox button. Click on it.
- As you click on this button, it will start downloading.
- After the downloading will complete, it will ask you to install the add-on. So, Click on Install.
That’s all, after a few seconds the installation will be completed. Now, I will tell you how to use this add-on to manage your Firefox browsing tabs.
How To Manage Tabs With Tab Mix Plus
With the above procedure, the add-on will be installed. Now, its time to use the add-on to manage your Firefox tabs. It means with this add-on you can open duplicate tabs, undo closed tabs etc. Actually, after installing this add-on Firefox right click tab features improves and it shows multiple options to do. So, have a look on these steps to learn how to manage tabs while surfing Internet on Firefox-
- Right click on the Firefox browsing Tab and you’ll see various options to manage tabs such as duplicate tab, copy tab, undo closed tab, closed tabs list, lock tab and more.
- So, you can use any of the above listed tab function when needed. You can see these additional functions only when you’ve installed this add-on. If you uninstall it, then most of these additional functions will be gone.
That’s all, I hope you can now manage your Firefox browsing tabs very instantly and interestingly.
Another moron posts a useless article.
Tab Mix Plus became obsolete long before you wrote this page. Once Firefox switched to web extensions and prevented plug-ins from running, Tab Mix Plus stopped working.
What a dope you are, posting worthless click-bait.