Nowadays Android is in every hand and its users are still increasing day to day. So, for Android users, accessing to Google play store is a common thing for installing new and interesting apps on their devices.
So, to access the Google play store, you must be signed in to your Google account, and then only you can install Android apps. But, recently I faced a problem with my new Android tablet that I was unable to find the place to sign out from the Google play store on my Android device.
But after searching the solution on the web, I found that it is not only my problem rather it’s a public issue. On using Android phone for some days I found two solid methods to log out of Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet and I decided to explore these methods publicly via my site.
How To Sign Out From Google Play in Android
Now, I move on to the main topic that is How to sign out from Google Play Store on Android Phones/Tablets. So, guys, I’ve compiled 3 great methods through which you’ll simply be able to log out of Google Play on your Android device. So, have a look at these awesome methods:
Method #1: Sign Out Using a Web Browser
This is one of the best and effective working methods to sign out of all your logged-in Google accounts from all devices remotely. All you need to login to your Google account in a web browser and follow the steps below.
- Once, you’re logged in to your Google account in the browser, just go to https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity. If you’re not logged in already, just log in with the same Google account you’re using on your Android device.
- A page of your device’s activity will then open where you’ll find in which of your devices your Google account remained signed in.
- Now, look for the device in which you want to sign out of the Google Play Store. Click the three vertical dots icon, click Sign Out, and then confirm.
It’s that simple. It will not only sign out of Google Play Store in that Android device but the overall Google account for all the Google apps like Gmail etc.
Method #2: Sign Out Using Your Android Settings
Generally, there is no place found in Google Play Store to sign out while using on Android. So, by using this method you can simply sign out from Google Play Store on your Android device. You can simply do it by removing your existing account from Google Play. Read the following steps to know how:
- Open Settings in your Android Device and Navigate to Accounts & Sync. Now, tap on the account you want to remove.
- When you tap on your Google account, you’ll see the details of Synchronization. Here, you just need to click on the Remove account option to sign out of the Google Play store.
That’s all! After removing your account from here, you will be unable to log in to your Google account. Further, if you want to log in to your account for any reason like to install any app, then you can again add the same account and then you can simply sign in.
Method #3: Using Android App
Some Android apps are also available to help to log out your Google account from Google Play Store on your Android device. So, I’ve also such an app installed on my device. The app is named Log out! Follow the given steps for the installation guide and how to use it –
- Just visit
Log Out!App and Click on Install.
- After installation, open this app and click on Log Out all accounts. This task should tend to sign out of all your accounts on your Android device.
Note: This app is no more available on Google Play Store.
That’s all guys! Use any of these methods to log out of your running accounts on an Android device. I tested three of them and hope that they will also work for you. Good Luck!