Owning an iPhone in your hand is just like a dream come true for every individual. In-built with so many exciting and captivating features, iPhones are the ultimate desire for the individuals. With an extra ordinary iOS8 operating system, the users are also significantly allowed to sync their iPhone with the iCloud to ensure effective and safe data management. The entire procedure of syncing your iPhone with iCloud server is really simple and convenient only if you are aware of step by step process.
Steps to Sync iPhone with iCloud
In order to ensure successful syncing of your entire iPhone data including the contacts, photos, mails, reminders and various as such information with the iCloud on the iOS8 operating system, the users are essentially required to adopt the following steps given here under:
- You are primarily required to tap on the “Settings” button which is significantly available on your respective home screen.
- When the setting of your iPhone is opened, you must immediately scroll down to the option of “iCloud” to select it.
- In the next step you will have to log in your Apple account by distinctively entering your respective Apple ID along with its password. This ID and Password is the same which you generally use to download several apps, songs and videos on your iPhone. If you do not have an Apple ID, you can consequently create a new ID by selecting the option of creating new ID.
- You will be driven to the screen of iCloud Sync options. You are essentially required to merge your data by tap on the option of “Merge”. After taping on merge, both your iOS device as well as iCloud account will be able to exchange information about the content present in it.
- You will now be required to allow your iCloud account to use the respective location of your individual iOS device by clicking the “OK” button. Choosing “OK” will enable the Find My iPhone/iPad feature on the device which allows you to log into any iOS device or computer and locate, lock, remote wipe, and send a message to your iOS device. It is strongly recommended to enable this feature.
- In continuation to this, you are further required to set up a distinctive account of @icloud.com for syncing your notes. This step will lead you to the final procedure of syncing your device with the iCloud account.
- The final step that concludes the entire process of syncing includes taking backup of your entire data including camera roll, settings, text messages, contacts and many more.
FURTHER READING STUFFS:
That’s all. Now your iPhone is synced with your iCloud account and you will now be able to upload your important stuffs directly to your iCloud account for safety.