Recently I’ve purchased my new smartphone “Samsung Galaxy Grand 2” and found it really amazing and full of features. Yesterday, I was writing an Android trick to my blog and needed to take screenshot of Android screen in the phone. So, I found 2 outstanding methods to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 smartphone.
Here I’m going to deliver exactly what I did to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 smartphone. It’s very simple to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 smartphone.
Take Screenshot in “Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
Actually, I’ve two simple ways to capture the screen in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. Find the simplest method that will make you take screenshot in the phone very easily. Look at these methods:
Method #1: By Pressing Power & Home Button Simultaneously
As of the other smartphones, you can capture screen in your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 smartphone by pressing home and power button simultaneously.
Here’s the simple steps to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Android phone.
- First of all, open the screen you want to capture.
- Now, press power and home button of your smartphone simultaneously (As shown in the picture).
- The screen will be captured and saved in the Gallery separated by Screenshots category.
Method #2: Using Your Palm Swipe on Screen
This method is another simplest one because in this method, you just need to swipe the screen you want to capture by your palm and it will instant capture the screen.
For an instance, have a look on the following steps:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Now, swipe the screen by your palm.
- You’ll hear a capturing sound and it mans the screen has been captured. You can see the captured screen in your Gallery.
- How to Take Screenshot in Different Android Versions
- Here’s How to Take Screenshot in Windows Phone 8.1
I hope it will be helpful for you. The first method is prominent and will make you capture screen without any disturbance. The second method is very fast to take screenshot but it might miss detecting your palm clearly. That’s why I recommend you to use first method to take screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Android phone.