“Health is Wealth” is an old proverb and is rightly said. If you are healthy you can make wealth, but an unhealthy body can’t function properly. You need to monitor your health regularly to stay fit and away from diseases.
Nowadays, it has become easier to track your fitness levels using different gadgets and mobile apps. The ever-advancing technology has made things easier. A number of devices have been launched to keep an eye on your health.
One such powerful device equipped with some of the most exclusive features is MAP Health Watch. It is the newly launched device that is yet in the development phase. This device alerts you about the sudden changes in your health before any serious problem strikes you. Let’s explore the device in depth.
About MAP Health Watch
MAP Health Watch is the world’s first medical-grade health watch to keep a close eye on the user’s health. The watch has been developed by the coordination of the best team of cardiologists, mathematicians, and engineers who established 5 different parameters – ECG, Blood Pressure, heart rate fluctuations, skin temperature, and the galvanic skin response for capturing the signals of lethal illness in advance.
This watch has a sensor for every parameter to capture the user’s health data which is then analyzed by the medical algorithms of unmatched accuracy as well as the team of doctors. This powerful device is capable of predicting the occurrence of a heart attack with high probability. It can even reveal early-stage infections, heart rate fluctuations, dehydration, electrolyte metabolism disorders, and many other pre-occurrences of different diseases.
It is even verified by Arrow Electronic, the largest electronic component distributor in the world. It is one of the most advanced health watches of the modern-day outraging the Apple Watch and the Fitbit Ionic. It has been made available in the Hungarian and the US market and is running crowdfunding on Indiegogo which will end in the first week of December.
Read Also: 5 Best Health & Fitness Websites to Bookmark
How MAP Health Watch is Different from Other Health Monitoring Devices?
The MAP Health Watch is able to do things that other health monitoring devices cannot do. A user need not push buttons as it continuously monitors the medical data of the user wearing it. Whenever it senses danger, it gives the warnings automatically.
When the medical emergency team goes through the user’s data stored in the central servers and finds the threat in the medical condition, it starts the alarm process. The medical ambulance team will be alarmed at this point and the close friends or relatives of the user will be notified in advance.
One of the best things about this watch is that it keeps on monitoring the user’s medical data 24/7 and alarms the emergency ambulance in case of any trouble. It can be a real-life-saver for elderly people and can be handy for those who wish to get alerts about sudden changes in the health.
MAP – Technical Specifications & Features
MAP Health Watch is capable of delivering the most precise measurements based on its patented algorithms and high-quality medical-grade sensors. You will be stunned to know about its technical specifications and features.
- Shock Proof Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Stainless Steel Body
- Water Resistant (IP66)
- 2Inch AMOLED Display
- Training Mode
- Panic Button
- Vibration Motor
- Time & Date
- Works at least 24hours on a full charge
- 5mm Thick
How MAP Health Watch Works?
MAP is the abbreviation for Measure, Analyze, and Predict. This is how it works. Let’s learn about the easy 3-step working of this wearable.
- Measure: It measures 6 vital signs 24/7 using its medical-grade sensors and provides richer patient data to the doctors. It can help you and your dear ones to stay fit & healthy.
- Analyze: MAP Health Watcher’s patented algorithms measure the signals and compare the real-time data against your unique profile and known patterns. It filters out the noise in the signals to get precise measurements. Its artificial intelligence-powered system can flag unusual behavior instantly and alarms the user.
- Predict: It is developed by a team of skilled doctors and data scientists and is capable of examining a number of people in chorus without any break. The MAP Health Watcher predicts the changes and issues in the health of the user. A designated doctor analyzes the data collected by the device and then provides you lifestyle and medical advice to stay fit.
The device is synced with the MAP application available for iOS and Android devices to provide the results and statistics to the users. The basic function of the app is to synchronize the data between the device and cloud in real-time.
What Parameters MAP Health Watch Can Monitor?
The team of doctors and data scientists found that there are 5 special parameters that can predict the occurrence of life-threatening disease at an early stage.
- Blood Pressure: It calculates the blood pressure through the pulse wave and the ECG is quite necessary to predict stroke.
- ECG: Electrocardiography depicts the condition of the heart and tells about the early signs of heart attack or arrhythmia.
- Heart Rate Variability: It indicates the states like dehydration or shock even before you realize its symptoms. HRV analysis is important for controlling the status of the circulatory system.
- Movement/Shock: You can track when you are at rest, running, or walking. The sudden shocks like road accidents and falls can be tracked.
- Skin Temperature: It is one of the most common indicators that acknowledge the occurrence of infectious diseases.
- Galvanic Skin Response: It measures the activity of the nervous system and indicates the stress response for controlling epilepsy and anxiety.
Current Diagnosis Capabilities of MAP Health Watch
This wearable health monitoring device is capable of monitoring various health problems like early heart attacks, lung diseases, infections, hypothermia, hyperthermia, stress, dehydration, stroke, and few other medical emergencies.
The Future of MAP Health Device
The future of the device seems to be really bright as we don’t have such a capable device in the market yet. Also, the developers have promised to add more capabilities to it.
In the coming future, the device will be able to detect asthma and allergic seizures, epileptic seizures, and identify sleep disorders.
The comprehensive medical service will soon be made available in few other countries as well including the US and Hungary. 5 medical centers will be opened up in Hungary in the next six months and a medical team of 10 members will be appointed in each center.
The company plans to expand the terrain soon and for this, it is already making hard marketing efforts.
The device is available for pre-order on Indiegogo. The original cost of the watch is $450, but you can get it at $245 if you pre-order it. You can even support their mission by paying $10 and get eligible for receiving the latest updates and news about the device. You can choose between different packages on Indiegogo.
One can even choose to buy these watches in joint packages and save some more bucks on the purchase of buying them in multiple pieces.
- Early prediction about critical health diseases.
- Precise measurements and Statistics.
- Arrow Electronics Certified product.
- Send alerts to friends/relatives and to the emergency ambulance automatically if the user’s condition gets critical.
- 24/7 monitoring.
- Low on battery (lasts for just 24 hours)
- The original price is a little higher.
Read Also: 4 Best Activity Tracking Fitness Gadgets
Over to You
MAP Health Watch is one of the powerful wearable devices to monitor your health and alert you before the condition becomes severe.
It is equipped with some of the best features and is capable of monitoring a number of health hazards through its high-quality sensors and patented algorithms. Pre-order it now and save nearly half of its cost.