You can protect your computer with an administrator password by following a few steps. Actually, protecting your computer with an administrator password is not hard work. It’s just a few clicks away.
Password is a security portion that provides security to your computer with a password. But it does not solve the internal problems of your computer. For this, a Windows utility Troubleshooting is required.
Factually, the password is needed when you want that no one touches your computer without your permission.
This article will provide you with the step-by-step procedure to protect your computer with an administrator password.
STEPS INVOLVED :
- Go to the Start button to open the menu and find the option for the control panel.
- Click Control Panel right side of the menu to browse the home page of Control Panel.
- Now you have reached the Control panel Home. Here you have to click on the ‘User Account’ link marked as a red rounded rectangle. Look at the screenshot below.
- After that, you will see the following screen. Click this marked link to create the password.
- Enter the password you want here. Now click the link “Create Password” marked below and protect your computer with an administrator password.
That’s it! Now share this post to help your friends in changing their administrator passwords.