It often happens we miss picking up our landline calls, and the worst thing is that we can’t get a miss call notification to know who called on the landline!
This little mistake of missed landline call many times gives the big losses in form of missed reservations or new orders from your clients etc.
So, to get rid of this problem the very first thing that comes to our mind is replacing the landline with a mobile phone! And, that’s the reason why the use of smartphones is increasing as compared to landline telephones.
But, in this post, I will tell you about a gadget known as Voice Bridge by which you can connect your fixed line connection with a mobile phone so that you can receive all the landline phone calls right on your smartphone.
So, you won’t need to disconnect your landline or replace it with a mobile phone but you can keep the landline connection as your corporate contact number by just redirecting all of its calls to your mobile phone using Voice Bridge to manage landline calls on a mobile phone on the go.
Must Read: 5 Android Apps to Make Free Internet Calls
What is Voice Bridge? The Basic Introduction!
Voice Bridge is an outstanding gadget that transforms your smartphone into your new fixed-line phone. In fact, by using Voice Bridge you can wirelessly connect your landline phone with your mobile in order to receive all the landline calls to your mobile phone.
It has many outstanding features that will surprise you for sure! And, if you’re a restaurant manager or something like this, it’s the must-have gadget for your business! The following of its features prove the same.
- Multi-Device Connection: Voice Bridge lets you connect up to 5 smartphones or tablets with your landline simultaneously so that the number of collaborators can receive landline calls on their mobile.
- Contacts Integration: The Voice Bridge app lets you use the address book from your smartphone to make your landline calls.
- Important Notifications: Voice Bridge lets you get your landline calls on your mobile even when you’re outside, and notifies you if you miss a call.
- Free Internet Voice Calls: When you can connect up to 5 devices with your landline through your wireless network using Voice Bridge, it also lets you make free internet voice calls between the connected devices.
- Easy to Make Call Conferencing: For instance, 4 mobile phones are connected with a landline. Just pick up the calls simultaneously to make call conferencing.
- No Worries of Poor Mobile Network: Voice Bridge communicates via WiFi with your smartphone, don’t worry about poor mobile network anymore.
Here’s How to Receive Landline Calls on Your Mobile Phone
It’s very easy to receive landline calls on your mobile phone using the Voice Bridge gadget. So, the very first thing you need to do is purchase the Voice Bridge device from its Official Website.
Once you have the Voice Bridge device, it’s just a few minutes procedure to start receiving landline calls on your mobile phone. All you need to apply the following steps:
- Download the Voice Bridge app (iTunes App Store | Google Play Store) on your smartphone.
- Connect the Ethernet cable (yellow connectors) to the female plug of Voice Bridge and the other to your WiFi router.
- Plug the main power adapter to the Voice Bridge and your wall mount socket.
- Enable your smartphone Wi-Fi and check if you’re well connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app, the wizard will automatically guide you to the base discovery.
Read Also: 10 Android Apps To Make Free International Calls
That’s all about using the Voice Bridge to receive landline phone calls on your mobile. Still, if you’ve any problem using it or have some questions in the mind, visit the Voice Bridge Help Center to clear your doubts.