This is very useful when you deleted your messages by mistake. This trick of retrieval of deleted SMS is applicable only on Nokia mobiles. This article will give you some steps through which you will be able to retrieve your deleted SMS from your Nokia mobile phone.
Pursue the following steps to retrieve your deleted SMS :
- Download FExplorer and install it.
- Now connect your phone to your PC.
- Run FExplorer and navigate it to-
C–If you use phone memory to store messages
D–If you use memory card to store messages
If you choose nothing it will navigate to C by default.
- Now open ‘System’ folder
- Afterward open ‘Mail’ folder
- This folder also contains many folders whose names are similar to 0010001_s
- In this type of folders many files are attached named similar to 00100000 etc.
Read Also: How to Check IMEI Number of Your Nokia Phone
These are in fact your deleted SMS. To browse these files, you have to use the text viewer of FExplorer named In-built text viewer so that you can view your deleted SMS.