Is someone teasing or spamming you on Facebook? Or do you want someone not to see your Facebook profile? Then relax! Here are 2 easiest ways to block a person on Facebook to restrict him/her from your personal or public activities on Facebook.
There are two following ways to block a person on Facebook:
In this way you can block a person by using privacy settings on your timeline.
- Log into your Facebook account and go to Privacy Settings and click on it. For more ease look out the following image.
- At right hand side, Blocking is listed. So click on Blocking and type the Name or Email of the person whom you want to Block.
- Click Block in the above screen after typing the name or email of person whom you want to block. Now you will see number of users of that name, so finally Click on Block in front of user’s name to block that user (person).
It is more easy method to block/restrict a person on Facebook. It is also known as profile method.
- Go to the profile of person whom you want to block.
- Now press button beside “Message” and select Report/Block.
- Finally, select the term to block person and Click on Submit like the following snapshot.
That’s it! By using any of the above mentioned method, you can easily block anybody on Facebook so that he/she will neither be able to message you, send friend request nor even view your Facebook profile.