When switching to online trading, first, internet store owners often choose WooCommerce to build their shops. This is due to the platform’s services’ cheapness. Low-budget e-store owners often continue to work on WooCommerce in the future. A rapidly growing business’ holders usually transfer shops to platforms with more flexible options.
For online store moving, many e-sellers choose Shopify. That’s because the platform offers customers a large features’ number and has a user-friendly interface. The migrating from WooCommerce to Shopify procedure is better to be ordered by contacting prestigious companies (for example, Cart2Cart Co). Applying the unchecked specialists’ services is fraught with an online store operating quality decrease.
Wherefore WooCommerce Isn’t Suitable for Developing e-Shops?
To use the store designed employing this platform, e-sellers should have applied WordPress experience. It’s because WooCommerce is a WP plugin. Those who want to save money are satisfied with this condition. But the developing enterprise owners have every minute in their accounts. Therefore, spending time learning the WordPress basics is often simply unacceptable.
Problems with Goods’ Range Significant Expansion
Theoretically, an unlimited number of products can be placed within the WooCommerce store catalogs. But in fact, the amount of the goods is bounded by hosting capabilities. Novice online merchants typically opt for low storage volumes. Therefore, at first, they don’t have the goods placement difficulties.
But with the constant intensive WooCommerce stores’ goods range expansion, sometimes the e-shops start to work more slowly. And sluggish website loading may lead to up to 53% of potential buyers’ loss. Indeed, according to statistics, that’s precisely this online users percentage that closes an online source if it loads more than 3-5 sec.
Difficulties with Сorrect Add-Ons Operating
First, it should be noted that some WooCommerce extensions aren’t compatible with the latest WordPress versions. Moreover, e-commerce platform users face the following difficulties when applying the add-ons:
- free extensions’ versions stable working guarantees absence;
- poor customer support;
- some extensions incompatibility (that’s due to the lack of clear developing add-ons WordPress standards).
WooСommerce users also note the control over the proposed software ratings’ veracity absence. In view of that, some developers are engaged in creating their product assessments. All of this negatively affects e-store attendance.
Why Do Large Online Shop Owners Switch to Shopify?
This platform’s customers don’t require programming skills. It’s due to Shopify operating as a regular website builder. The customers just need to choose the theme they like and set it up. Also, the users mark the next Shopify advantages:
- over 100 payment systems are available;
- additional sales channel integration opportunities (for example, Amazon or Facebook);
- branded application shop existence (to improve the online store capabilities);
- customer educational material’s ability and high-quality user support;
- selling of physical or digital products opportunity (the Shopify creators have produced a special application that automatically defines the good’s type);
- high Shopify online sources speed (even during peak hours);
- possibility of adding the Shopify POS to connect an e-shop, as well as fixed stores’ and storehouses’ databases.
For more information about the Shopify benefits, e-business owners can, for example, visit shopping-cart-migration.com.