A regular trend among promotions these days is a title bearing the words, ‘Purchase On EMI’. Primarily seen at festival times or in periods of sales, when everything from lifestyle appliances, gadgets, exclusive jewellery, or any other products are advertised, this is a draw for customers.
When you buy products with an EMI card, or with the facility of EMI, it essentially means that you get more affordability as you don’t have to pay cash upfront. As a result, if you are a young adult and wish to avoid breaking your bank, an EMI card provides a good option for your shopping needs. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is one such card.
Key Reasons to Get an EMI Card
If you are a young adult, you may be saving up for the future, and just getting your financial feet on the ground. Yet, you may wish to fulfil shopping requirements, without spending too much at once. Availability of an EMI card helps you out. Here are the key reasons to apply on the Bajaj customer portal and grab the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Avail an EMI card by following the Bajaj EMI Card.
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a digital payment instrument that you can use to purchase goods without paying any cash upfront. You pay for your goods in flexible No Cost EMIs (equated monthly instalments) later, without any interest on EMI payments. Hence, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card charges are nil.
- You can make repayments in EMIs in flexible tenures from 3 months to 2 years. This makes it easy to make your payments on time.
- You can foreclose on repayment without having to pay any charges.
After you have read about the reasons to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, apply online. Eligibility criteria, however, has to be fulfilled to obtain it, mentioned below:
- Age – You should be between the ages of 21 and 60 for offline application, and between the ages of 23 and 65 to apply online.
- Income – You must have a regular source of income, either through a salary, fixed deposit, etc.
- Documentation – You have to back up your eligibility with specific documentation, such as proof of income documentation, PAN and Aadhaar Cards, etc.
How to Apply For an EMI Card?
You can apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card on the Bajaj customer portal. Through a few steps, you can apply for the card online and get quick approval. Here are the steps:
- Go to the portal of Finserv MARKETS.
- You will see a tab where you can click to apply for an EMI card.
- Click on the required tab and a form will pop up.
- Fill in your details and submit this.
- You will get a preapproved offer.
- Verify your KYC information and activate your card.
- You will need to pay a joining fee of Rs. 567 and your card will be activated on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is the ideal EMI card for young adults when cash is needed and it doesn’t hurt your wallet to spend on products you may need. Payment is easily done in staggered No Cost EMI, which is possible for youngsters.