If you are using the public internet without any protection, then you are at high risk of intruders attacks. Public networks like public Wi-Fi etc. are generally favorite spots of intruders which they use to enter into your private life and steal your privacy. In fact, sometimes hackers can hack your home network and can perform malicious activities. And because of this, a question arises “What is the solution for these type threats?” And the answer is VPN or Virtual Private Network.
Through Virtual Private Network, you can access the internet anonymously without any track, also receive and send data in an encrypted way.
So, in this post we are going to discuss Windscribe VPN which can help you in getting full protection against malicious activities plus it can also assist you in accessing geographically blocked internet content.
Windscribe VPN Review: Key Features!
In this section, we are going to explore Windscribe in details by highlighting some of its key features.
- Access Internet Anonymously. Through Windscribe users can access the internet anonymously as the company provides more than 40 servers locations. Hence users can use the internet without any fear of being traced, and they can also access geographically blocked content.
- Encrypted Data Transfer. Through Windscribe users can exchange data in an encrypted way. Encryption of data is the safest method to protect data from intruders.
- Available for Different Devices. Windscribe is available for vast ranges of devices like: Desktop/Laptop (Windows, Mac, and Linux), Mobile Phones (Android and iOS), Routers (DD-WRT, Tomato, etc.), Browsers (Opera, Google Chrome, etc.), Config Generators etc.
- Supports Desktop Applications. Windscribe works with all desktop applications like Email, Skype, etc.
- Ad Blocker. Windscribe extension provides some features like the ad blocker, secure.link which can help in maintaining privacy.
Though Windcribe is a free VPN service, but you can add more services, or we can say features by paying some money. You will get some additional benefits like 40 plus servers locations, unlimited data, etc. How much I need to pay for paid version and what will I get? See the picture below.
How to use Windscribe VPN?
If you are not familiar with VPN and its working , then don’t worry as in this section, we will tell you how to use Windscribe VPN. Though it is very easy to use it but still if you have any doubts read below section.
- You have to do nothing, you just need to download Windscribe on your device. Here we are using Windows 10 system.
- You will get following the welcome screen.
- In the free version, you can select from 8 server locations which are as follows.
Note: The bars you see in white color is actually is the speed offered by the servers in that region. Just hover your mouse over these bars to rate the speed in that location.
- After selecting server location, you will get connected to Windscribe VPN. Now there is no risk of identity tracing and intruders attacks.
- You can also on Firewall option through which the system will automatically disconnect the internet in the case of unavailability of Windscribe service.
- You can also adjust various settings according to your need.
Our Words about Windscribe
Before coming to any decision read below mentioned pros & cons and take action accordingly.
- It is available for a vast range of devices and platforms.
- Its free version is better than some paid VPN services. It comes with eight servers location and 10 GB of free data.
- Windscribe gives smooth users experience as we didn’t notice any problem while surfing the net through it. Streaming and downloading experience was very good.
- Some features like firewall, secure.Link, etc. are very helpful for maintaining privacy without any concern.
- Verified business as you can see an EV SSL is there on their website that is verified by Comodo Security Canada.
The only con is that it not available for windows phone users. The company should also work on Windscribe windows phone version.
We hope you have read all of the above pros and cons and will take action accordingly. Windscribe is available in both free and paid versions you can choose any of them accordingly to your need and budget. Try it and share your experience with other readers and with us through your precious and sensible comments thank you.