Checking the main account balance is as easy as 1,2,3 but many people don’t know how to check main balance in their telecom operator. In this article I’m going to tell you – how to check main account balance in Videocon, Tata Docomo and Vodafone.
Previously I’ve wrote about checking main balance in Idea, Airtel and Reliance – you can prefer This Article. So, you can check the main balance in your SIM Card using the USSD codes for different operators. And today in this article, you’ll find USSD codes for checking main account balance in Videocon, Tata Docomo and Vodafone.
Check Your Main Balance in Videocon
There are plenty of methods for checking main account balance in Videocon SIM. I’ll list each of them. Have a look:
- If you just want to check your main balance then dial the USSD Code *124# and you’re done!
- You can also send SMS “BAL” to 121 and get the details about your balance.
- Otherwise dial USSD Code *123*1#. After dialing this code you’ll receive a message with your main balance details including other balance details such as SMS pack, net pack etc.
How to Check Main Balance in Tata Docomo
I’ve two mostly used methods to check out main account balance in Tata Docomo. These two ways for checking Docomo balance are following:
- Dial the code *111# for checking your balance in Tata Docomo.
- Another method is to send a message BAL to 121 and balance in your SIM will be disclosed!
Finally, Know How to Check Main Balance in Vodafone
Here’s a simple method to check out main account balance in Vodafone. You just need to dial the USSD Code *141# and the balance details will be in front of you.
- How To Check Main Balance in Idea, Airtel & Reliance
- How To Check Data Balance in Idea, Airtel and Docomo
That’s all! I hope the article with the useful USSD Codes and SMS Codes for checking main balance in Videocon, Docomo and Vodafone would be proven helpful for you! Share this article on your social profiles to spread it to your friends!