Many Windows 7 PCs or laptops, Android phones and Apple mobiles do not provide sufficient volume to enjoy audio or video. In these type of devices, you may feel difficulty to listen music of videos and audios more clearly even when you’ve set the volume to maximum.
If you are tolerating with the same problem, here is the best solution! You can easily increase some extra volume in Windows 7, Android OS and iOS, even when you’ve set the volume to maximum.
By using the following tricks, you can slightly increase volume in Windows 7, Android and iOS. This article helps you for different operating system to make your devices loud, even when you have set volume to max.
[su_note note_color=”#ffe6c9″ text_color=”#222222″ radius=”2″]Read: What to Do When Windows Screen Flips Upside Down?[/su_note]
Increase Volume in Windows 7
If you want to increase some extra volume in Windows 7, follow these steps to make your Windows 7 louder.
- Go to Start, Open Control Panel and Search for Sound and then Click on it.
- In the new pop up window, right click on Speakers and select Properties.
- At last, navigate to Enhancements tab and Tick Loudness Equalization.
Click on OK till the all windows has been closed. Now, play the music and you’ll feel that your Windows 7 volume slightly increased.
Make Your Android Louder
If you feel that your Android phone is not providing sufficient volume to enjoy music even when you have set it to maximum, you can still increase volume in your Android mobile by installing some of the apps that boost your speaker volume. I’ve two android apps that will boost your device volume.
- Speaker Boost : It is a simple free app that boost your speaker or headphone sound volume. It is useful for movie and audio music. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for every android device. You have to install it first and try it to see that it works or not.
- Music Volume EQ : It is another free app for Android to boost volume. Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with five band equalizer with bass boost and visualizer effects.
[su_note note_color=”#ffe6c9″ text_color=”#222222″ radius=”2″]Read Also: 10 Things To Do With Your New Android Phone[/su_note]
Increase Extra Volume in iOS Devices
First and easy way to increase volume in iOS devices is to install an Boost Volume Free iTunes app from iTunes app store. It will provide you best volume control for iOS devices and maximizes your volume 3 times even you have set to maximum.
I have also an other trick by which you will be able to increase volume of individual tracks of iTunes music. Follow this trick and you don’t need to install any iTunes app.
- Right Click on any iTunes music track and select Get Info.
- Now Click on Options and drag Volume Adjustment slider bar to Right.
Now you’ll be able to adjust more volume for your selected individual tracks. However, if the this trick is not working for your device, I sure the above Boost Volume Free iTunes app will help you to boost your volume.