Nowadays Android is in every hand and its users are still increasing day to day. So, for Android users, accessing to Google play store is a common thing for installing new and interesting apps in their device.
So, to access Google play store, you must be sign in to your Google account and then only you can install Android apps. But, recently I faced a problem with my new Android tablet that I was unable to find the place to sign out from Google play store in my Android device.
But after searching the solution on the web, I found that it is not only my problem rather it’s a public issue. On using Android phone for some days I found two solid methods to log out of Google Play Store in your Android phone or tablet and I decided to explore these methods publicly via my site.
How To Sign Out From Google Play in Android
READ ALSO: How To Watch Live TV on Your Android Phone
Now, I move on to the main topic that is How to sign out from Google Play Store in Android Phone/Tablet. So guys, I’ve compiled 3 great methods through which you’ll simply be able to log out of Google Play on your Android device. So, have a look on these awesome methods:
Method #1: Sign Out Using a Web Browser
This is one of the best and effectively working method to sign out of all the all your logged in Google accounts from all devices remotely. All you need to login to your Google account in a web browser and follow the steps below.
- Once, you’re logged in to your Google account in the browser, just go to https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity. If you’re not logged in already, just login with the same Google account you’re using in your Android device.
- A page of your devices activity will then open where you’ll find in which of your devices your Google account remained signed in.
- Now, look for the device in which you want to sign out of Google Play Store. Click the three vertical dots icon, click Sign Out and then confirm.
It’s that simple. It will not only sign out of Google Play Store in that Android device but the over all Google account for all the Google apps like Gmail etc.
Method #2: Sign Out Using Your Android Settings
Generally there is no place found in Google Play Store to sign out while using on Android. So, by using this method you can simply sign out from Google Play Store in your Android device. You can simply do it by removing your existing account from Google Play. Read the following steps to know how –
- Open Settings in your Android Device and Navigate to Accounts & Sync. Now, tap on the account you want to remove.
- When you tap on your Google account, you’ll see the details of Synchronization. Here, you just need to click on Remove account option to sign out of Google Play store.
That’s all! After removing your account from here, you will be unable to log in to your Google account. Further if you want to log in to your account for any reason like to install any app, then you can again add the same account and then you can simply sign in.
Method #3: Using Android App
Some Android apps are also available to help logging out your Google account from Google Play Store in your Android device. So, I’ve also such an app installed in my device. The app is named as Log out! Follow the given steps for installation guide and how to use it –
- Just visit
Log Out!App and Click on Install.
- After installation, open this app and Click on Log Out all accounts. This task should tend to signing out of all your accounts on your Android device.
Note : This app is no more available on Google Play Store.
That’s all guys! Use any of these methods to log out of your running accounts on Android device. I tested three of them and hope that they will also work for you. Good Luck!