Are you confused about selecting the one between Tablet and Smartphone? Truly you shouldn’t! Here I will give you 8 best reasons for buying a tablet rather than smartphone. However, I indeed that for different kind of tasks different devices may be useful. If you do most of your tasks on laptop and often need to travel, then tablet may be a good choice because you will be able to do most of your work on tablet comfortably on the go as smartphone wouldn’t that comfortable in various tasks such as typing, reading eBooks etc.
I’ve compiled 8 reasons for why you should buy a tablet and I hope these 8 reasons will attract your mind toward tablets.
Best Reasons to Buy a Tablet Rather than Smartphone
Here are the best reasons that will force you buy a tablet rather than smartphone:
1. View entire webpages as opposed to smartphone. As you guys know very well that tablet’s screen size is much larger than smartphones but cost not that. So, if you would like to view the original webpages (as displays in laptops) unlike an oddly rendered version on a smartphone’s much smaller screen, then tablet will be the great option for you.
2. Tablets are much portable as compared to laptops. Next to ordinary computers or laptops, tablets by design are comparatively lightweight and relatively easy to carry around. So, if you can’t leave your personal computer alone for a moment, it’s a good idea to buy a tablet if you often need to travel as you can perform most of your tasks on tablet just like as you do on computer.
3. Tablets can be great e-readers. However, smartphones are coming with fantastic features and good screen size but still can’t beat tablets in size and due to the better screen size tablets will be best e-readers, no doubt.
4. Tablets are great and cool for meetings. While meeting is going on you may need to note down something and tablet may be a much professional way to use in the meeting that will increase your standard and will leave a great impact on others. And if you’re getting bore, play Angry Birds on mute. 😉
5. HDMI for tablets. You would know that most of the tablets supports HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) which helps you connect your tablet with TV and other big screen devices.
6. Tablets are good for watching movies. It’s another reason for buying tablet rather than smartphones. While you’re in a car or plane, tablet will help you pass your time by watching movies in high definition big screen as compared to smartphones.
7. Tablets don’t crash. I know you would be thinking that how it is possible but it’s mostly true. Honestly, it’s not sure that your tablet will never crash but if sometimes it crash, a quick restart button can do everything as normal.
8. The battery life and storage space. Battery life may also be a reason for buying smartphone rather than smartphone. You know smartphones usually have batter life 4hrs 34mins whereas tablets have 8hrs 26mins. Other than this, tablets come up with more storage space as compared to smartphones.
So, these are the best reasons for buying a tablet rather than smartphone. I hope these 8 reasons will strike your mind to buy only tablets, not the smartphone.