[This Post Was Published on: Apr 3, 2014] Shocked? But it’s absolutely true guys that Google starts Wire Transfer Payments, widely known as EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) for Indian Adsense publishers. The time has come to get Adsense earnings directly into the bank account.
If you’re seeing your Adsense screen with red On Hold Notification for specifying a form of payment and received an email regarding “Google AdSense: Updated Payments and Account Settings pages” then it means that Google invited you to start your EFT service by updating the new form of payment. In case if you’re not seeing that screen, then don’t worry because you’re in the queue and Google will notify you soon.
As all the Indian publishers know that till now only check payment method was available in India. The checks were mailed by Blue Dart courier service which takes 15-25 days to deliver from the date of payment issued. But, with this EFT service in India, your Adsense payment will be received within 3-5 business days.
Now, I’ll tell you how can you upgrade your account for EFT payment service. So, as I above told you, this wire transfer method for Indian publishers is on invitation mode and its not confirm that when Google will invite you. I’ve already invited and that’s why if you’re also invited for that, then read the below given steps for how to update Adsense account for EFT payment in India.
How To Upgrade Your Account For EFT Payment in India
Guys, as we all know that Adsense is the world’s most sophisticated, highly payable and very strict earning option that’s why you should have a look on these following steps very carefully to update your Adsense account for EFT payment service in India.
- First of all, log in to your Adsense account and look for the screen below whether it is available or not.
- The above notification is none other than an invitation to you for enabling EFT service. So, now click on Specify a form of payment. Now, you’ll see the following screen. Here click on Add a new form of payment as shown in following pic.
- And finally, you’ll need to fill up the following details related to your Bank account for directly transfer money into bank account.
- Account Holder Name : In this field, you need to fill your complete name available on your bank account. Make sure that name and address on bank account must be same as on your Adsense account.
- Bank Name : Here enter the complete name of your Bank.
- IFSC : Indian Financial System Code in short IFSC is used to identify the particular branch of any bank. You may find this code on your bank check. I found it on the front page of my bank check book.
- SWIFT Code : Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) code is also known as BIC (Bank Identifier Code) which is mostly used for international wire transfers. You may find this code on your Bank statement or search it on Google for your Bank branch.
- Bank Account Number : At last, its time to provide your account number in which your Adsense earnings will be credited directly.
After doing this your On Hold will be removed within 24 hours and EFT payment service will be enable for your account.
More Articles to Read:
That’s all guys! I hope the above resource will be proven helpful for you. If something is left, you can ask that in the comment box and I’ll be grateful to answer you. A very happy blogging friends!