Commodity affiliate programs are partner programs aimed at working with product offers. They sell physical products and enable affiliates to earn huge amounts of money. Commodity affiliate programs offer one of the widest offer lists on the market where you can find products for almost any traffic type.
And all because people are regularly looking for where to buy clothes, shoes, electronics, stationery, toys, accessories, and other goods. People look for products, a constant demand appears, the affiliate studies a certain type of product, and its target audience drives traffic, and builds a stable business.
Affiliate Program: What it is and How it Works?
An affiliate program is a form of interaction between an online store or an online service with a traffic owner (blogger, webmaster, affiliate, group admin in social networks) where the store pays them for attracting customers. In some programs, it is enough for an affiliate to place a link to the advertised product, while in others you should actively engage in the promotion. The main thing for the affiliate is to find a potential buyer who will perform the necessary action, and then receive a reward for this.
Benefits and Features of Working with Commodity CPA Affiliate Programs
Commodity affiliate programs for affiliates are chosen because of a simple flow where the affiliate brings the user to the desired site, the user takes an action (leaves a request and confirms it later), and the affiliate receives a reward. A wide range of products in the AP allows you to choose an offer for almost any traffic type. The following topics are popular in this niche:
- women’s products – cosmetics, hygiene products, jewelry, household goods;
- household goods – dishes, household appliances, knitwear, furniture, home gadgets, decorative items;
- stationary, books;
- products for children – toys, clothes, shoes, baby care products;
- products for hobbies (fishing, hunting, cottage);
- products for cars.
What Affiliate Programs There Are?
Affiliate programs differ from each other in the type and direction of offers as well as payment methods. Let us take a look at each of them.
By type of offer, affiliate programs are divided into:
- White programs that offer products that do not violate the rules of advertising networks. These include clothes, shoes, electronics, and products for children. Products exactly match the characteristics stated on the site, and you can drive traffic to them from any source.
- Gray programs are the most common ones on the market today. Such affiliate programs contain products with often embellished characteristics. These include copies of branded perfumes, Chinese electronics, and even products that help “remove 10 kg in 10 days.” Gray offers cannot be moderated everywhere.
- Black programs offer products that cannot pass moderation at all. For this, affiliates have to look for workarounds. Offers from such affiliate programs include various enhancement means or products against serious health problems.
According to the payment method, affiliate programs are divided into the following ones:
- CPS (cost-per-sale). The affiliate attracts potential customers who make purchases on the partner’s website. From each sale, they receive a fixed or any other percentage, depending on the type of product.
- CPA (cost-per-action). The affiliate receives payments for target actions performed by site visitors. These can be downloading an application, participating in surveys, registering, or watching a video. Note that the affiliate is paid for unique actions, that is, ones that were performed by the user for the first time.
- CPC (cost-per-click). The affiliate receives payments for each transition of a potential client to the landing page or website of your partner, or seller.
- CPV (cost-per-view). This is the price of one ad view. A view is counted only if the user watches the video to the end.
- CPI (cost-per-install). The affiliate receives a reward for each installation of the application by the user. It is important here that the installation takes place, and not just a click on the link.
Why Affiliate Programs are the Best Way to Make Money Online?
The reason is that it is the most profitable way of making money on the Internet today for traffic owners. The affiliate does not need to worry about the product, its repurchase, or return – this is the advertiser’s concern.
It is necessary to generate high-quality traffic and receive an appropriate reward for this. The CPA (pay-per-action) model used in affiliate programs is the most profitable advertising channel for advertisers, and the affiliate program is its guarantor and technical assistant.
Most often, you see COD affiliate programs in the network. They are affiliate programs where payment is made only after the client receives the products by mail. With this payment model, it is more likely that the transaction will take place because the client has more confidence when they can only pay for the products after they see them in person at the post office.
There are a lot of commodity affiliate programs on the Internet. Each of them offers its own conditions, specializes in certain types of offers, and pays for specific actions. We advise you to work only with those that have been tested over time. With these affiliate programs, you will not have to worry about paying your commissions.