This is the mentality of most of us to avoid ads even displaying on a website or anywhere else. However, the ads may also be helpful for you in such case if there any offer provided by any company etc. So, still if you want to block ads, there are different methods for different devices.
Most of the free Android apps and games include the unwanted ads to earn money. But if you are irritating with these ads, you can simply remove them from your Android apps, games and browsers. Here is a simple and strong method to disable ads in your Android device and ads will never seen on the Apps, games and browsers any more.
Remove Ads From Android Apps, Games & Browsers
As there are various methods to remove ads from Android apps, games and browsers such as by using Ad Blocking Android apps. It may be difficult to select a reliable app for blocking ads, so here I’m going to tell you an alternative method for blocking ads without using any app or rooting your phone. In this method you’ll need to replace your hosts file form another hosts file.
Have a look on the following steps to block ads from your Android phone using hosts file –
- Visit this link on your computer browser and you’ll see a pain text page. Now, Copy and paste whole the page in your computer notepad and save by naming hosts.
- Now, using USB or Bluetooth connection, transfer this file from your computer to your Android phone and note the file location.
- Now, Copy this hosts file to the location /etc or /system/etc. You may require super user permissions for accessing this location.
- If there is original hosts file available on your phone, rename it to .txt or .bak extension and paste the saved hosts file here.
- Now Reboot your Android Phone and your phone is now ad free.
That’s all guys! I hope this trick will help you. After applying this trick your phone will be completely ad free and you can enjoy free apps, games on you phone without annoying due to ads.
There may be a lot of problem if you lost your hosts file from your phone. So, you should be very careful about that. Take all the steps very carefully and always keep the back up of your hosts file.
As the article guides you how to block ads from your Android phone even in apps, games or browsers, but in my opinion, the ads always be important for us. Through ads, you can know about new sites, new offers and information. The companies pay for the ads you’re looking on apps, game or browsers that’s why more and more people can see the ad of their product and interesting offers. However, not all the ads are made for you and if you think that ads are useless and annoying you, by using the above procedure you can block from your Android phone.