Is there your favorite screensaver set up on your Windows PC and you don’t want to change it? But anybody in your family or friends often change it without your permission. So, by using a simple trick you can lock out your favorite screensaver so that nobody will be able to change it.
In this article I’m going to compile the steps for how to prevent changing screensaver in Windows 7 computer. Are you ready to go through this amazing trick?
Here’s How To Lock Screensaver in Windows 7
Now, have a look on the simple steps to prevent changing screensaver in Windows 7 computer so that nobody can change it without your permission:
- First of all, open command prompt by pressing Windows Key + R and then type gpedit.msc then hit Enter.
- Now, Local Group Policy Editor will open in front of you. Here, navigate to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization and double click on Prevent changing screen saver.
- Finally, in the last screen, you’ll see that it is set to Not Configured. So, change it to Enabled and click on OK.
- How To Lock Your Favorite Desktop Background in Windows
- How To Set Picture Slideshow As Your Desktop Background
After applying the last step, nobody can change the screensaver of your Windows desktop until the above mentioned feature is disabled or set to not configured. So, by this way you can simply prevent changing screensaver in your Windows 7 computer.